• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF AACCG Ticket Reservations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

Just got the email, and reservation is all set.

4bb8b7ab-bf5c-488f-bf9d-3e592f3be597.jpg

Bulls Fans,

You can now reserve your tickets for the 2017 AAC Championship! See below for information regarding the championship game and how to reserve your Season Tickets and Parking Passes for the game. 

Please be advised that the American Athletic Conference Championship game will be played at the home venue of the Division Champion with the highest winning percentage in conference games. Please note the following key items:

• Ticket Sales Timeline
    • Season Ticket Holder Presale Begins - Today
    • General Public On-Sale Begins - Sunday, November 26th
  • Season Ticket Members
    • Season Ticket Members will have priority to reserve their same season ticket for the championship game. The priority deadline ends on Sunday, November 26.
    • Season Ticket Members have the right to request their same parking lot as their season parking lot.
  • Club Access
    • Club Access is set by sections. Sections 109-112, 134-137, 208-213 and 233-238 all include Club Access. Any other section does not include Club Access. 
  • Student Tickets
    • USF Students will continue to be able to request and purchase student tickets through USFStudentTickets.com
    • USF Students are able to purchase Student Guest Tickets for $15 through USFStudentGuest.com

Online AAC Football Championship Ticket & Parking (if applicable) Request

Step 1: Go to USFBullsTix.com and click on manage my tickets. Log in to your account manager using your email and your account password.

In case you forgot your password, click on forget password to be emailed a temporary password

Step 2: On your Account Manager home page, you will see an invoice for your reserved seats and parking pass(es) to the AAC Football Championship, select “Click Here to Continue” 

Please verify the correct seats and parking are on your account. If you have any questions, please call 1-800-GO Bulls or email us at BullsTickets@usf.edu

Step 3: Verify your seat requests for the AAC Football Championship and click continue.

The Seating and parking locations should be the same as your season tickets and parking. If there is any discrepancy, please give us a call to correct this issue at 1-800-GoBulls or email us at BullsTickets@usf.edu

Step 4: Select the one-time payment plan to secure 

You will not be charged for the statement to reserve your AAC Championship tickets and parking until November 26th. If USF is not hosting the conference championship, your card will not be charged. 

Step 5: Enter method of payment.

Enter your Credit Card Information to reserve your seat to request your AAC Championship tickets. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Kiss of death

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Club Access

Club Access is set by sections. Sections 109-112, 134-137, 208-213 and 233-238 all include Club Access. Any other section does not include Club Access. 

Well that will be a bummer when we host a ccg and will probably cause some problems ... especially if they aren't more than emphatic of that when selling ccg tix to those STH's outside those sections but have Club access for reg season games.

12 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Kiss of death

Nah, this a required process at this point ..... not like people booking airfare and hotels in Atlanta for NYD.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Nah, this a required process at this point ..... not like people booking airfare and hotels in Atlanta for NYD.

You mean I should cancel mine already?  I was going to wait to see if we lose the UCF game or the CCG.  Bully Pulpit made me do it. 

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

I’d like to know the request process if we’re in but not hosting. Did I miss something in this email?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I’d like to know the request process if we’re in but not hosting. Did I miss something in this email?

So, we would have beaten UCF who beat Memphis (if they win out).  They are ahead of us in the polls currently.  I wonder if we would jump them?

11 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

You mean I should cancel mine already?  I was going to wait to see if we lose the UCF game or the CCG.  Bully Pulpit made me do it. 

It's too late. The die is cast. Your name is on the list if we don't make it there ...

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Just now, Triple B said:

It's too late. The die is cast. Your name is on the list if we don't make it there ...

I'm still blaming Bully Pulpit.  I'll just claim it is fake news.

2 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

I'm still blaming Bully Pulpit.  I'll just claim it is fake news.

That defense didn't work for the Nazis at Nuremberg ...