• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trick Plays

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I say line Kean up under the center and Flowers at RB.  He will take it to the house.  That is as tricky as this group can get

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

How about a play just set up from a previous play. 

Play action. Double move. Something creative that is not necessarily a trick play. 

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

6 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

I saw a nice one yesterday.

Navy was in the red zone.

The QB gave the ball to the RB who then threw it to the uncovered QB who caught it in the end zone.

Worked like a charm. LOL

Snap to RB, who handed off to a WR coming in motion and he threw back to the QB.  It was a pretty sweet play...especially when you consider the QB acted like he was talking to the OL and they direct snapped it to the RB

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Rizman said:

We have trick plays?

We tricked many of the pollsters in ranking us as high as they did, considering our unbelievably weak schedule until the Houston game.  I can't help it, but I'm still sore about that ridiculous loss against the only above average team that we faced thus far.  UConn will play us closer than expected, but we will prevail in that one.  Tulsa could give us some problems and even sneak by us if we don't come to play.  As for UCF?  That one could be really ugly.  A highly motivated and focused team during our next two games could go a long way in helping to prepare us for "the war on I-4."

Edited by raginbull76
spelling

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Dont need trick plays...just need CCS to trust Flowers and let him execute the plays he is good at.  No conservative bs..keep this offense wide open for atleast 3.5 quarters.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

12 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Dont need trick plays...just need CCS to trust Flowers and let him execute the plays he is good at.  No conservative bs..keep this offense wide open for atleast 3.5 quarters.

Just playing devil's advocate here.  Say we open it up as you and others hope, and then our defense get torched because they're gassed and we still only win by 7 or less.  Would that make everyone happy?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

Raginbull 76 you are so right on

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

Just playing devil's advocate here.  Say we open it up as you and others hope, and then our defense get torched because they're gassed and we still only win by 7 or less.  Would that make everyone happy?

Our defense got torched in the 2nd half last week.  It wasn't from being gassed.  And, back to your scenario, yes I'd rather see us play more like last year as long as we win.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

Trick play: Run up the middle, look like you aren't going to run up the middle and run up the middle.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Our defense got torched in the 2nd half last week.  It wasn't from being gassed.  And, back to your scenario, yes I'd rather see us play more like last year as long as we win.

Okay, I thought the margin of victory was the issue with most people and that they believed that if we used last years offense that it would be larger.  Never mind that last year's defense wasn't good.