• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any members guarantee a USF win @ Uconn next week?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

12 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Randy Edsall is the coach up there now.  All I think about is how we used to score one offensive TD against UConn back when he was there before, and they wouldn't score any TDs, yet they would still win. 

Then I think about our offense and I feel like if things go as they have, we may be in some trouble.  

God I hope I'm wrong.  At least their kicker they had then isn't there anymore.

Everyone will plug the middle and spy on QF until something different is created by the USF offense.  I feel like I could be an opposing defensive coordinator right now (and I don't know much about football).  Maybe a rotating DC that each team on our schedule hires for one game.  That would be treasonous, but a breeze.

I spend days thinking about a basketball loss and I look to make adjustments before next game in three days.  I hope CCS and the gang with a week can get this done.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

What a friggin blow this game was. I was really getting used to having this potent offense at least for the rest of Qs time here. Disappointing performance. I would say this team is as good as uconn so we could probably squeak by them. Illinois will be harder than expected (only bc the our coaching is making things harder than it should be)

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Everyone will plug the middle and spy on QF until something different is created by the USF offense.  I feel like I could be an opposing defensive coordinator right now (and I don't know much about football).  Maybe a rotating DC that each team on our schedule hires for one game.  That would be treasonous, but a breeze.

I spend days thinking about a basketball loss and I look to make adjustments before next game in three days.  I hope CCS and the gang with a week can get this done.

Got to throw on first down against Connecticut.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Got to throw on first down against Connecticut.

We have to throw the ball further down the field as well as to our tight ends more. 

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

I do. The defense is playing much better than it has in the past and I trust Flowers to win games despite the horrible play calling. I'm not confident that we will beat them by a lot though.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, Viking_Bull said:

I do. The defense is playing much better than it has in the past and I trust Flowers to win games despite the horrible play calling. I'm not confident that we will beat them by a lot though.

QF should just call the plays on his own. Gilbert has sucked so far. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

Hell no...at this rate I expect Q to throw someone a bag of peanuts on the flight to Hartford and take out a stewardess....urrrr flight attendant

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

They barley beat Holy Cross. I saw their game, we are better. Weather at KO will be sunny and 73. I think we win period. 

They play bad against lesser competition every year and always play us like the Superbowl.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

We'll Win.  Won't be pretty, but we'll win something like 30-20.  Our running game sucks but we'll break a few long passes and survive in CT