• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

30 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

I'd rather get a prank call from a Bullspen member

No problem .... but just a heads up that all Bullspen members aren't Bulls and I believe that non board members can also read the board, just not post.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

USF NYC has been working on getting in touch with UConn athletics to try to get a set spot for the tailgate. As of last night, we still haven't heard from them and have been planning with the assumption that we're going to be in the red lot (general game day parking). We will share our location once it is set on the day of the game (via social media and email).

I'll post an update here if anything changes with regards to the tailgate location.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 4:06 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

I contacted the organizer. I was told that they do not have a spot until the bus gets there the day of the game. They will try and send out an email. But, I was told to look for any type of tent or large USF flag flying. I am starting to wonder how organized this actually is.

I'd like to take a moment to apologize for any perception of disorganization. The team's been talking about the specifics of the tailgate for the past several weeks. The toughest thing for us to get through has been the tailgate location. As I mentioned above, we've reached out to UConn to get a specific location for our tailgate but have not received any response back.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

I'd like to take a moment to apologize for any perception of disorganization. The team's been talking about the specifics of the tailgate for the past several weeks. The toughest thing for us to get through has been the tailgate location. As I mentioned above, we've reached out to UConn to get a specific location for our tailgate but have not received any response back.

Thanks for all your efforts!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,948
  • Days Won:  12

Tickets came in the mail today. Pumped. Gonna tailgate right on the 50 yard line IN the stadium right next to Jonathan the Husky. 

3 hours ago, hm101 said:

Tickets came in the mail today. Pumped. Gonna tailgate right on the 50 yard line IN the stadium right next to Jonathan the Husky. 

Hopefully mine comes tomorrow.... Nothing today.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, hm101 said:

Our tickets arrived yesterday too.  Section 137 as expected.  We'll see some of you at the airport in Tampa and some of you at the stadium.  Looks like a high of 70 in East Hartford on Saturday so we're excited to get away from the heat of FL, even if only for a day.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, hm101 said:

I do not know when the cut-off was, but if you ordered your tickets after the cut-off, they will not be mailed to you.  Those tickets will be made available 90-minutes before the game by gate D at the stadium (there will be a USF booth).

To those following this thread:

There's been discussions between USF and UConn about scheduling the game for an earlier time or cancelling the game. 

Play it at noon on Saturday! My airline ticket is non-refundable