• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Where's the closest OCS store?

Publix

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Seems that USF not having an OCS is not working out for us. So I suggest to try something different and get one. Maybe it will get them in a power situation. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

6 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Seems that USF not having an OCS is not working out for us. So I suggest to try something different and get one. Maybe it will get them in a power situation. 

I guarantee that if a P5 conference told us we needed one to get in, we'd do it in a heart beat.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

13 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Not having an IPF seems to not be working out for us either. Let's start with that, since it should be more manageable, and if that doesn't work, we should then start seriously talking about an ocs on here ..... maybe even to the point of Photoshopping different stadiums on different locations on, and slightly off, campus.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not having an IPF seems to not be working out for us either. Let's start with that, since it should be more manageable, and if that doesn't work, we should then start seriously talking about an ocs on here ..... maybe even to the point of Photoshopping different stadiums on different locations on, and slightly off, campus.

I'd be all in favor of someone with photoshopping skills putting something together. Any suggestions on a stadium to use for an example on a campus map?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

How about let's start with getting Bull Vision to work and then we can go from there...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

I'd be all in favor of someone with photoshopping skills putting something together. Any suggestions on a stadium to use for an example on a campus map?

I was thinking the old Orange Bowl may be a good one, for starters.  Or, if someone got a wild hair, the Papajohns Cardinal Stadium might work too.  

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

So what is your suggestion for them to try that would be different?

Don't be a problem identifier, man ... be a problem solver.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

I was thinking the old Orange Bowl may be a good one, for starters.  Or, if someone got a wild hair, the Papajohns Cardinal Stadium might work too.  

Pay attention, you two. I specifically said go that route AFTER trying the IPF and seeing if that does the trick. Last thing we need on this board is pages and pages of needless chatter about an OCS that really wouldn't be warranted.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Last thing we need on this board is pages and pages of needless chatter about an OCS that really wouldn't be warranted.

Ohh, you're talking about the On Campus Subway at Cooper Hall.  I didn't think that was still there.  They always were stingy with their napkins.  I haven't seen much talk about this at all on TBP.