• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers getting some Heisman love

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

Its great to see Quinton Flowers and USF getting some much do respect for both what they've already accomplished and for what they are projected to possibly do

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/2017_heisman_hopefuls_can_the_aac_at_least_send_someone_to_new_york/s1_13156_24107878

QF#9.jpg

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140

much *due respect - there was no place for me to edit the original post

Edited by pistonpete

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

This scares me. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This excites me

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

It will be interesting to see how QF performs with this type of hype laid on him. He's a baller and is used to being doubted. I'm not sure how he'll respond to being respected. I'm hoping he torches all opponents this year. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If you don't like expectations then enjoy being a cellar-dweller. Good teams deal with expectations.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

30 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

It will be interesting to see how QF performs with this type of hype laid on him. He's a baller and is used to being doubted. I'm not sure how he'll respond to being respected. I'm hoping he torches all opponents this year. :GoBulls:

He was getting the hype at the tail end of last season and definitely going into the bowl. We're so used to being disappointed as a fan base that I believe this year will be the year where it pays off. Q is a gamer and that offense is going to be money. The defense is where the concern should lie.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I can't see Q playing in the NFL, however I can see him leading us to an undefeated season. If Q wants to go down as the best QB ever at USF, he needs to leave it all on the field this season. This team is stacked with a porous schedule. Anything less than an undefeated season up until we get into a bowl game should truly be considered a let down.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Ionbull said:

He was getting the hype at the tail end of last season and definitely going into the bowl. We're so used to being disappointed as a fan base that I believe this year will be the year where it pays off. Q is a gamer and that offense is going to be money. The defense is where the concern should lie.

Had a conversation with my doctor who knows a former player that stays in touch with the program.  For what it's worth, that guy said the defense is looking really good.  Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  60

I think with all the returning players on defense, we are better there. But the question is can we replace MM and RA's big play ability? I know DJ and MVS are good, but it may still be a down grade. Who knows, maybe QF comes out this season and is even better than he was? I can see it, and I think he for sure gets an NFL shot. He has crazy movement and even better decision making. I don't think USF has had a better gamer than him