• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers getting some Heisman love

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

18 hours ago, Vinsanity8404 said:

I think with all the returning players on defense, we are better there. But the question is can we replace MM and RA's big play ability? I know DJ and MVS are good, but it may still be a down grade. Who knows, maybe QF comes out this season and is even better than he was? I can see it, and I think he for sure gets an NFL shot. He has crazy movement and even better decision making. I don't think USF has had a better gamer than him

This is definitely a big concern.  Those two scored a ton of TD's and set up many more with big time splash plays. It's going to be VERY difficult to replace the production of arguably the best RB and WR in school history.  Hopefully we can make up for it by the defense taking a big step forward and not needing to score 40+ to win games....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/7/2017 at 6:33 PM, Bourbon Bull said:

Had a conversation with my doctor who knows a former player that stays in touch with the program.  For what it's worth, that guy said the defense is looking really good.  Fingers crossed.

Awesome to hear! They looked light years better during the spring game and it appeared practices were better, too. Just trying to live with tempered expectations.