• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls to get their own locker room at RJS.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

5 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Honest question; Are they renovating the old Bucs Locker-room for the Bulls or just turning it over to us. Nothing I've read stipulates one way or the other.

I thought I read that they're just turning it over.  The renovations would be up to us.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

I thought I read that they're just turning it over.  The renovations would be up to us.

And that, my friends, is ********.  There should definitely be some funds available to help "Bullify" the locker room, since revenue is generated by our use of the stadium.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

And that, my friends, is ********.  There should definitely be some funds available to help "Bullify" the locker room, since revenue is generated by our use of the stadium.  

I agree and hopefully, I either misread or the person didn't know what they were talking about.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

Bulls aren't entitled to any of the Glazer's Tampa Bay treasure haul.  Don't be silly.  Referendums have consequences.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/12/2017 at 10:17 AM, GaUSFBull said:

This is patently untrue, but you're a Fins fan, so I get it.  Just an FYI.  

Yeah, Manchester United is a publicly traded company and is doing pretty well.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MANU/financials?p=MANU

Granted, the Glazers went into quite a bit of debt to purchase them if I remember right so their personal finances may be a bit more wishy washy.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/14/2017 at 9:40 AM, GaUSFBull said:

Well...we can hold a bake sale and a car wash....take the funds raised and head to Home Depot to get some green and gold paint

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

16 minutes ago, gmanbull93 said:

Well...we can hold a bake sale and a car wash....take the funds raised and head to Home Depot to get some green and gold paint

Serious question here. Are you still allowed to do car washes in Florida? They're banned in Virginia (Don't know about Cali, but I haven't seen one. I assume they're banned)

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

24 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Serious question here. Are you still allowed to do car washes in Florida? They're banned in Virginia (Don't know about Cali, but I haven't seen one. I assume they're banned)

I feel like I saw them every once in a while in Cali down by my dads in RPV; I lived in WeHo and K-Town out there which didn't have much real estate to hold them in. I know Washington, Oregon and Idaho still allow them as I've driven by them in the past year in each of those states. Haven't seen one here in Vegas yet but that could just be the areas I frequent. Not sure why fundraisers like that would be banned; if any fundraiser should be banned it should be Girl Scout cookies because I'm always left to feel like an ******* this time of year each time I go to the store due to my diet preferences and not eating sugar. 

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

In Virginia I was told they were banned because of the polluted water runoff problem.

Girl Scout cookies are the BOMB!

7 hours ago, charsibb said:

Yes, you can still do car washes in Florida.  I see them all the time here.