• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mack Attack Back for Senior Year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

He loves this team and his teammates. You can tell through interviews. That being said I wish nothing but the best for the young man, regardless of what he decides at the end of the season.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

JK mentioned his parents and him haven't discussed the situation yet. I still believe he will get some advice, but maybe gettingthst degree would trump being a late round pick.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

Mack, if you get the opportunity... get paid!!!

You can get your degree ANYTHING in your life. 80+ years old, you can still get a degree. 

Get paid brutha!!! If someone is willing to sign you up, make that money and GET PAID!!!!

It's alot easier to go to college, when you got 6 figures in the bank. Get paid!!! 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, MikePhillips said:

You can get your degree ANYTHING in your life. 80+ years old, you can still get a degree. 

Get paid brutha!!! If someone is willing to sign you up, make that money and GET PAID!!!!

It's alot easier to go to college, when you got 6 figures in the bank. Get paid!!! 

This was Mike Ford's mentality too though...Carlton Mitchell as well.  Nothing wrong with it, but finding the right time is key.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

I've felt he would come back since reading the article JK write about his upbringing after he broke the yardage record. Kid was raised right and I think a degree and playing at home another year keep him at USF through his SR season.

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, NCBull said:

This was Mike Ford's mentality too though...Carlton Mitchell as well.  Nothing wrong with it, but finding the right time is key.

It was also Darrell Scott's thought process...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

And JPP's thought process. 

Mack is closer to a JPP talent than the other guys mentioned. C Mitch didn’t do too bad for himself financially. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

8 hours ago, MikePhillips said:

And be sure when you return to skool to git a Englis klass.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266

We're already losing Adams, would be nice to keep 2 of the 3.

• Content Count:  488

I wouldn't blame him one bit if he decided to leave.  Even at third round, he will make a great living for him and his family.  IMO, he is ready to play at the next level.  Imagine what he can accomplish with an NFL offensive line.

Why do I think he is ready?  He has excellent ball-carrying vision...best I've seen here at USF for a running back.  He has deceptive speed.  He has excellent patience to wait for a hole to open up.  He has good hands.  He has good football intelligence.  He plays with heart and he is not afraid of contact.  But he doesn't play reckless like he wants to run over everyone all the time.

His only drawback is his size as he seems a little thin for an NFL running back.  But with a professional training staff, it should only take 1 season to bulk him up and still maintain his speed and agility.