• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Temple Losing

5 hours ago, Dhambuc said:

Unless the AAC does something differently than the BE and Other conferences, order of finish / wins don't always equate to better bowls.  Other than the Playoff and G5 New Years day that goes to highest ranked G5 Champ the conference can pick who goes where and they usually base it off several things:  who played where last year, ( dont like to send same team to same bowl multiple years in a row usually) geography, 9like to make travel easier for the schools and fans),match up with the team in the bowl( don't like to have two teams play that already played)  the list goes on and on,  Basically Wins don't always equate to Bowl pecking order is what im trying to say.   We could legit end up in St Pete or the worse AAC bowl affiliations unless we win the conference or make the playoffs.

While this is true... The AAC will not want to send a 10-2 and possibly ranked team to Boca Raton... the AAC will want USF to face a P5 school in Birmingham, St. Petersburg, or Annapolis.

My money is on Annapolis.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, JimUSFSig said:

While this is true... The AAC will not want to send a 10-2 and possibly ranked team to Boca Raton... the AAC will want USF to face a P5 school in Birmingham, St. Petersburg, or Annapolis.

I'd love Annapolis

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

It's be nice if the AAC had the New Orleans bowl, what a fun place.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, JimUSFSig said:

I would be so there!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

The best part about us playing at 7 PM is that we will know how temple did by kick off since their game is at 3:30. How great would it be for Temple to choke their opportunity away by the time we kick off. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

It will be a cold day in Hell before ECU ever helps USF. There is just not love between the two programs right now. They hate us'!!!!

Meh, leans towards indifference.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

10 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

It will be a cold day in Hell before ECU ever helps USF. There is just not love between the two programs right now. They hate us'!!!!

Yeah, we are now hoping a team we tried to run up the score on can help us out.  LOL

Furrealztho, if Temple wins, it will be because they were better.   I don't believe a team would throw a game just to spite another.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Yeah, we are now hoping a team we tried to run up the score on can help us out.  LOL

Furrealztho, if Temple wins, it will be because they were better.   I don't believe a team would throw a game just to spite another.

I dunno uconn burned a kid's redshirt at QB during Temple. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

6 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

I dunno uconn burned a kid's redshirt at QB during Temple. 

That was desperation not spite - trying to show that they'll try ANYTHING for the win.

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, charsibb said:

That was desperation not spite - trying to show that they'll try ANYTHING for the win.

Curious what the reaction is from the AD who has to sit back and watch a young prospect lose a year of eligibility because a coach is trying to save his arse.