• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Temple Losing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/16/2016 at 5:06 PM, Triple B said:

I assume by "ties" you mean rejected applications .....

You'd be assuming wrong again, but you clearly have no issue with that.  But hey, if you don't want me here, that is fine.  I can shut it down and not come back.  Just let me know! Being from the area and a fan of the school and team and its rise, I would rather not do that.  I have the ability to enjoy both schools and would like to talk about both of them. I don't make ignorant comments about other posters like you do-and if others feel like my banter is not needed on a largely quiet forum then I will not be missed.  

And for the record, since I might not be back, I got into both schools..but chose the better regarded dds program that happened to be cheaper for me.  

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1347588627494_9876087.png

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, charsibb said:

1347588627494_9876087.png

The grammar and spelling made my brain hurt

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

12 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

You'd be assuming wrong again, but you clearly have no issue with that.  But hey, if you don't want me here, that is fine.  I can shut it down and not come back.  Just let me know! Being from the area and a fan of the school and team and its rise, I would rather not do that.  I have the ability to enjoy both schools and would like to talk about both of them. I don't make ignorant comments about other posters like you do-and if others feel like my banter is not needed on a largely quiet forum then I will not be missed.  

And for the record, since I might not be back, I got into both schools..but chose the better regarded dds program that happened to be cheaper for me.  

It seems to have been pretty lighthearted banter at this point.  I wouldn't take too much offense to it,  but that's just me. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

13 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

It seems to have been pretty lighthearted banter at this point.  I wouldn't take too much offense to it,  but that's just me. 

Plus we are going to need ECU to come through against Temple for us.  If they do that, we owe them one. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

My humble suggestion is--regardless of which direction you choose--to put a priority on growing more skin. It will serve you well in life, especially if you're into drilling in people's mouths. So you went to ECU for your career, that's cool. But why would you drop the dirty bombs and constantly stir trouble with a fanbase of a team you liked & followed? And then take it personally? Don't troll, but if you take some jabs, be sure you can receive. Take a lesson from footnfan--his skin is thicker than most TBP'ers, or he'd have left long ago.