• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at Temple - Happenings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Weather will play a factor.  Going to be wet.

With that being said, I like our chances with a running back at QB and two+ good backs behind him.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Temple's RB Thomas is no slouch.  He is rock solid.  Their strength (running the ball) is our weakness (stopping the run).  Sanchez and Harris need to step up BIG for this one.  Both have been shaky at times this year and that has me worried.

We shall see.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Temple's RB Thomas is no slouch.  He is rock solid.  Their strength (running the ball) is our weakness (stopping the run).  Sanchez and Harris need to step up BIG for this one.  Both have been shaky at times this year and that has me worried.

We shall see.

Go Bulls!

When I ever I hear "he is no slouch" I always think " don't sell yourself short judge, you are a tremendous slouch" Sorry....now back to the analysis. 

IMG_0275.JPG

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Should be a nice night for our BULLS and fellow fans. Weather up here has been great and unseasonably warm this week( all year actually). We set record highs the last 2 days (about an hour north of Philly)( Lehigh Valley PA area).  20 to 50 percent chance of rain on Friday and Friday night with   A HIGH OF 77degrees  for tomorrow.( 10 degrees cooler than this week but still nice for late Oct up here in this part of the woods).

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Dhambuc said:

Should be a nice night for our BULLS and fellow fans. Weather up here has been great and unseasonably warm this week( all year actually). We set record highs the last 2 days (about an hour north of Philly)( Lehigh Valley PA area).  20 to 50 percent chance of rain on Friday and Friday night with   A HIGH OF 77degrees  for tomorrow.( 10 degrees cooler than this week but still nice for late Oct up here in this part of the woods).

We went up in the latter part of July to visit some friends about 1 hour west of Jim Thorpe.  Thought we'd get away from the heat for a bit.  Was just as freakin' hot there as it was here.  The humidity wasn't quite as bad but it was still hot.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

We shall see.

Go Bulls!

Temple has the 93rd ranked rushing offense. Their offensive line is much weaker than they were the last couple of years.... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

We shall see.

Go Bulls!

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

Temple has the 93rd ranked rushing offense. Their offensive line is much weaker than they were the last couple of years.... 

Thomas is still averaging over 4 yds a carry. He just hasn't run as much as he did last year .... They'd be crazy not to reverse that for this game.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Thomas is still averaging over 4 yds a carry. He just hasn't run as much as he did last year .... They'd be crazy not to reverse that for this game.

If you actually look at the individual games they racked up most of their yards against bad football teams (Stony Brook, Charlotte, SMU). They've also been held under 100yds rushing as a team multiple times, including against a very undersized army defense. This is not the same temple rushing attack we've seen in the past. Thomas is a very good back but their line is bad this year. 

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Last I checked D. Cook ain't playing this game. 

Thusly,  Temple gets curb stomped.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Those knocking Temples rushing attack by per game averages need to remember Thomas was out the first 2 weeks of the season with an injury.