• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cbs sports net online question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

4 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I'm too young to know if they're the same thing but his first billion was off broadcast.com 

Pretty sure broadcast.com started off as a conference call service for out of town Hoosiers

1 minute ago, 206BULL said:

You need to get in contact with Janet who runs the LA watch parties. They had their watch party at BWW in Long Beach tonight (I still get invites every week even though I'm 2 years removed from LA) . @NessUSF is another great contact for watch parties down there. They are a great group of people and fun to watch games with. 

I went to the Hollywood party for the FSU game. Nice buncha folks, but a little on the quiet side. Most were chatting more than watching the game. They need someone to rile them up, like I used to do for the DC watch parties (which I suspect are noticeable quieter these days, LOL)

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, charsibb said:

I went to the Hollywood party for the FSU game. Nice buncha folks, but a little on the quiet side. Most were chatting more than watching the game. They need someone to rile them up, like I used to do for the DC watch parties (which I suspect are noticeable quieter these days, LOL)

Lol I think I may have had the same affect on the LA group then. I even got an unofficial watch party for Mike Whites first game going with a  few of them on a Thursday night as back then we were only doing the Big games (MSU, etc). I'm a little sad that the one weekend I was down there this season was our 1 game not televised so no watch party :( .

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

59 minutes ago, Brad said:

Does anyone remember the 1-800 service to call into to hear college sports play by play?

Yep, there was a time (before the internet) I listened to the end of USF basketball games. I remember doing that in their run to the nit quarterfinals back in 1991 I believe. 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, charsibb said:

Inquiring minds want to know

DEFINITELY want to watch this one again

I'm going out of town until Monday so I won't be able to post a link here until I come back but I started the upload on YouTube so it should go live on my channel once done uploading and processing which should be before I get back.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011

For those interested, I used bosscast.net rather than firsrow last night. Seemed to have less ads to click out of and the stream was good (once it started in the second).

Just another option next time we are on CBSSN

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318

8 hours ago, whiskeyboarder said:

Never got firstrow to work for me tonight. First time thats been the case in the 2 or 3 seasons since I dropped cable. Used chrome with regular adblock plus; will have to try a different combo next time. I hate that I feel criminal doing this. I never even thought of it, but does any legal way even exist to pay to stream USF, outwide of a full cable package? That would be legit. 

Tonight, I depended on Louk's call on tuneinn, which I actually enjoy. 

Not sure about individual teams, but there are online TV providers now that range from Free (PlutoTV) to a monthly subscription (SlingTV).

The problem is I am pretty sure none of them carry any CBS channels.

6 hours ago, python815 said:

I'm going out of town until Monday so I won't be able to post a link here until I come back but I started the upload on YouTube so it should go live on my channel once done uploading and processing which should be before I get back.

Is this is the right channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/dracolich66/videos

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Is this is the right channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/dracolich66/videos

Yes

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I just want to know who was the sideline reporter for the UConn game.  All I could see from the stands was a very fit and toned blonde woman.