• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU Game Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

12 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Sorry but our fanbase sucks. Don't really care how many down votes I get. The truth hurts. 

Our fanbase represents the newer climate. There wasn't a 60+year tradition of going to usf football games. There isn't the I go because we've always gone mindset.

We're not the only thing in town and going to games isn't convenient for some. So going sitting out in the sun, when you could be at home watching on your HD screen TV with something nice to drink and cheap food. That's a hard choice for some people to me no matter how much you love the Bulls. Needless to say me and my family will be there but I understand those who don't.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Tampa will ALWAYS have tons of things to do on a Hot Autumn Afternoon. Including air-conditioned LAZYBoys and plasma screens

Until we are seen as better than all those other altternatives, we will not sell out

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Are we doing a purple out? :D 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

Me and the Ol' lady are going to tough this one out before she goes and works a 12 hr night shift.  Go Bulls!

Edited by BullsBoltsJagsRays
  • Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I have to fly to Memphis of all places for a Saturday funeral.  I put my tickets up for sale and won't even be able to see the game live or listen on tune-in radio.  I don't know if I can wait and watch it later without looking for the score.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

59 minutes ago, namuh-bull said:

I have to fly to Memphis of all places for a Saturday funeral.  I put my tickets up for sale and won't even be able to see the game live or listen on tune-in radio.  I don't know if I can wait and watch it later without looking for the score.

Go Bulls!

I had to fly to Utah the day of the Syracuse game. I was pleasantly surprised that when I landed I was able to watch it on my phone with the ESPN3 app. Not suggesting you do that during a funeral and sorry for your loss.

Guest PCBull14
3 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

Our fanbase represents the newer climate. There wasn't a 60+year tradition of going to usf football games. There isn't the I go because we've always gone mindset.

We're not the only thing in town and going to games isn't convenient for some. So going sitting out in the sun, when you could be at home watching on your HD screen TV with something nice to drink and cheap food. That's a hard choice for some people to me no matter how much you love the Bulls. Needless to say me and my family will be there but I understand those who don't.

No excuses. The same "fans" that sold their tickets to "finance some of next seasons tickets" are the same "fans" that will be complaining if we lose another game. Like I said before, glad I saw who the real peeps are in section 209. My beer tab just got a heulla lot cheaper. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

Sorry but our fanbase sucks. Don't really care how many down votes I get. The truth hurts. 

Our fanbase is freaking awesome, but extremely small. Winning will help that.

13 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

RayJays HD screen is better than mine.  Heck! RayJays HD screen is better than my eyesight...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

37 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

RayJays HD screen is better than mine.  Heck! RayJays HD screen is better than my eyesight...

Truth. I can't see the penalty flags on the field most of the time until I look at the screen and the yellow pops out. 

The crappy video screen at Nippert really brought home the HUGE difference in our old ones. Would have thought with their renovations they would have upgraded that.