• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Playing against the FSU Brand.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

FSU played like they just rolled there helmits out on the field, and dared USF defense to stop it. That's the way USF have played the FSU's and Canes lately. It seems like they coward down to these teams. Yesterday was the worst beaten by a frighten defensive team. This is about the mind state of the current players and lack of talent of the defensive coaching staff. And please don't give me that they were undersized. Our past teams was undersized. Those teams fought. Opponents knew that they were in a fight. This defense lack heart. In the second half they showed more pride. But lack heart.

And I know that there's a plea for a better DC. But that's not going to happen with the budget they have. Unless they get a good one from the sub division or division 3. USF has a rep out there that they don't pay well. So what can they do? And I don't think Coach(Dungy, Lovie) Taggart would fire his buddies for a whole new defensive staff. Too loyal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

5 minutes ago, bulldozier1 said:

FSU played like they just rolled there helmits out on the field, and dared USF defense to stop it.

Kind of the same way USF rolls their helmets out on the field against teams with inferior talent to them ...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

Yes as long as we have so much swag and dancing after beating NIU. I think that's where the program is at right now. Why aren't we ranked blablabla...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

OK, is this going to be all week now? Countless threads saying the same thing? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest PCBull14
23 hours ago, bulldozier1 said:

And I don't think Coach(Dungy, Lovie) Taggart would fire his buddies for a whole new defensive staff. Too loyal.

What exactly are you attempting to say with this part of your statement?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

It could be worse. There could be countless threads about how 'respectable' we played against FSU.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Coach T needs to figure out a way to demote Woodie but keep him around. I suspect he was given DC for not only continuity but because he was getting better offers as a position coach at P5 schools, so it'll be difficult to retain him at anything but his current role; hope he grows into it because he sucks so far.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

Coach T needs to figure out a way to demote Woodie but keep him around. I suspect he was given DC for not only continuity but because he was getting better offers as a position coach at P5 schools, so it'll be difficult to retain him at anything but his current role; hope he grows into it because he sucks so far.

He is four games into his DC career...If I remember correctly Dalvin Cook had 266 on us last year against Allen's Defense and Navy had over 400 yds on the ground....Things will get better....some of you guys are off the chain with this crap

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We're gonna be fine.  We play in the AAC.  We had a great audition for the Big 12 on Saturday.  I'm not worried about a loss to FSU.  I'm worried about the guys keeping their heads in the game and focusing on the AAC and getting to the 'ship.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 hours ago, Ionbull said:

I'm pretty sure they won't be too difficult to count them.  Would you like me to keep track?