• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's with FSU ticket sales?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Certainly some concern... but on the same ticket, I know of a few people who sold tickets for good money recently because they can't make the game. I think there are a ton of people hoping to score lower level seats still. 

Lets see what happens after Saturday.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

$85 bucks for up there is steep in my opinion at anytime. $85 to fry in the sun during a noon game is just craziness.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

11 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

$85 bucks for up there is steep in my opinion at anytime. $85 to fry in the sun during a noon game is just craziness.

Not really anymore than we paid to go to Auburn or to UF, or to FSU. The big boys can sell tickets.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

Ticketmaster available seats for this game hasn't really changed over the past few weeks. The same sections still seem to be available... I say at this point, put all remaining lower level seats unsold on Ticketmaster rather then hold them back for 3 game packages. Sell as many as you can to whomever wants to buy!!

We might be looking at a 52-55K number rather than a sell-out UNLESS we have a massive run on tickets in the next 10 days... sucks, but that is the reality at the moment.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

If we both win this weekend, it will take care of itself.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

On 9/13/2016 at 0:51 PM, Joe said:

How have we not sold this game out? 

The BS over attendance and Big 12 is just  noise...NOT selling this game out would be a disaster to the narrative though 

Joe, the cheapest ticket available to the general public is 85.00 for an upper deck seat (not between the 20 yd lines) Plus a $10.20 service fee for $95.20 total.   For a family of four that's $380.80.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

Never thought I would take a loss on FSU tickets...hopefully we see an uptick in purchases the week of. 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  476

I believe one can still buy three game packages. A great way to bring down your price per game. Hopefully this will boost attendance for other games as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Interesting development here.  Looking at the 300 levels today and about half of the tickets for public sale (like thousands) have disappeared as various sections of seats have been removed.  I doubt they've been sold because it's big blocks of tickets.  Hopefully USF marketing is moving these to groups, schools, teams, etc. at lower prices or comping them?  Good move either way if they are truly distributed to someone who will attend the game and cheer for our Bulls.  Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

There's still two weeks until the game. I'm sure many of these seats will be claimed by then. Remember that many people get paid every other week. Friday is payday. Go Bulls! :GoBulls: