• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The program is at a crossroads

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

47 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Cuse will be tough. Seems they made a great hire in Dino Babers. I watched the game against UL and their offense can put points on the board. Hope USF can score tons next week cause I think we will need it.

I watched that game too, but had an opposite assessment of Cuse being tough.  I think we will absolutely maul them.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, NCBull said:

I watched that game too, but had an opposite assessment of Cuse being tough.  I think we will absolutely maul them.

Cuse looked good in flashes but that hurry up can really tire out a defense; and we haven't played that type of offense yet this season. It's one of those games where USF needs to dictate momentum and ToP. However, we can score quick too and it really took them some time to get anything positive going. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,255
  • Days Won:  1

FSU is going to be in a dogfight against louisville so they will be banged up coming into ray jay. they might also be without one of their best defenders against louisville and we really need to thank their schedule maker for having our game be between 2 acc games for them.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722

Crossroad will be against Cincinnati in our first conference game. Just host and win the Championship game against Houston, everything else is gravy!  

A typical USF thing to do would be to go 4-0 and then lose our first conference game.. 

• Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

Cuse will be tough. Seems they made a great hire in Dino Babers. I watched the game against UL and their offense can put points on the board. Hope USF can score tons next week cause I think we will need it.

I don't think the Cuse game will be that tough.  I don't think last season was a fluke.  Now they have no defense.  I also don't think the guys are looking past Syracuse.  I've seen both of Syracuse games and they don't match up well at all with our speed and size.  Plug in new system on offense, I see the game going much like it did last season.  Coach Woodie has the defense playing at a high level and the offense is getting better (which is crazy). I think we'll win by 20 plus.  I don't see how anyone thinks this game will be close to be honest.  Cuse has  a lot of issues.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, Bulls1181 said:

Crossroad will be against Cincinnati in our first conference game. Just host and win the Championship game against Houston, everything else is gravy!  

A typical USF thing to do would be to go 4-0 and then lose our first conference game.. 

The Big 12 will have already voted by then.  

Beating Cinci would be nice but the FSU game is a showcase. 

• Upvote 2

• Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

8 minutes ago, Bulls1181 said:

Cinci is gave up 500 yards to a terrible Purdue team.  Good win... but they are the same defense as last season and I think their offense has regressed. I think we'r going to hang 40 plus on them.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Cinci is gave up 500 yards to a terrible Purdue team.  Good win... but they are the same defense as last season and I think their offense has regressed. I think we'r going to hang 40 plus on them.

Would be nice as I will be flying up from Tampa to that Cincy game. So seeing USF score tons on the road will great!!

Edited by Bull Daly
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722

3 minutes ago, MMW said:

The Big 12 will have already voted by then.  

Beating Cinci would be nice but the FSU game is a showcase. 

Different type of a Crossroad I guess..