• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The program is at a crossroads

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

The way I see it the the Syracuse game is actually one of the most important games in our history.

It sounds funny but the optics of two 3-0 teams battling it out in front of a packed house is much more impressive than if we have a loss (or they do).

If we are 3-0 the house will be packed and crowd, though divided, will be large and loud.  It really doesn't matter if we beat FSU (although it would be great) as long as its well attended and competitive.

This is exactly what we want and it is coming at perhaps the best possible time.

So we don't need to look ahead at FSU, that game will take care of itself.  Beating Syracuse is the most important thing right now.  

It sets the stage.

Edited by MMW
  • Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I think the house will be packed regardless of 3-0 or 2-1.  FSU fans will pack Ray Jay.  USF may get a few thousand extra fans with the hype of being 3-0 against FSU.  Either way, the house will be packed.  I agree Syracuse will be a pivotal game and I think our best indication of how we match up this season against conference opponents (despite Cuse being in the ACC).  A win in the Dome against Syracuse will bring a lot of energy back home.  I do not think our coaches will look past this game.  Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

There is no guarantee that FSU is going to be 3-0, I think Louisville is going to give them a fit. 

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Syracuse may be coming in pissed after their game against Louisville on their turf so we better be prepared 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

FSU will be 2-1 against USF's 3-0 and FSU will be pissed after the 'Ville hangs 50+ on them.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

FSU will be 2-1 against USF's 3-0 and FSU will be pissed after the 'Ville hangs 50+ on them.

Louisville's offense is terrifying so far. That's going to be a tough game for FSU. If they come in 3-0, I'll be impressed.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, Raetus said:

Louisville's offense is terrifying so far. That's going to be a tough game for FSU. If they come in 3-0, I'll be impressed.

Louisville's offense may be terrifying but, their defense isn't. I'll wager on FSU to skate by UofL.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
11 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Louisville's offense may be terrifying but, their defense isn't. I'll wager on FSU to skate by UofL.

This the Ville defense is still head scratching. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

Cuse will be tough. Seems they made a great hire in Dino Babers. I watched the game against UL and their offense can put points on the board. Hope USF can score tons next week cause I think we will need it.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I think UL is going to go undefeated this year. They are the dark horse to make the playoff.