• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

16 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Kean > Jesus > Bench

Evan Kraky was the greatest of all time.

Flowers had a very good night.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

you have to make the easy throws if you want to be successful

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

This.

There are always exceptions to every rule and up to this point, QF has been that exception, I guess ..... Although, am in the process of watching game last night, and honestly, this criticism of QF is ******* ridiculous. He had  a couple of definite horrendous short throws last night but completed one of just about every other type throw, including numerous "easy" ones. Plus, a couple of his best throws were dropped. The one where he's rolling to his left, having to throw across his body was perfectly placed to MVS at the 1 but he couldn't hold on.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

If Derek Jeter only fielded half or "most of" the easy grounders, only booting a couple a game, he probably wouldn't make it to the Hall of Fame.  But that's baseball and a whole 'nother level.

Sort of like layups on our basketball team.  Goal is 100%.  You don't get to miss two layups and have that erased because you made three others.  You work on it and get better.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest PCBull14
6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There are always exceptions to every rule and up to this point, QF has been that exception, I guess ..... Although, am in the process of watching game last night, and honestly, this criticism of QF is ******* ridiculous. He had  a couple of definite horrendous short throws last night but completed one of just about every other type throw, including numerous "easy" ones. Plus, a couple of his best throws were dropped. The one where he's rolling to his left, having to throw across his body was perfectly placed to MVS at the 1 but he couldn't hold on.

This. He does still need some work on the short ball. But after the 1st quarter he settled down. I want to see him start strong on the short pass accuracy. The only issues I have with him. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Those horrible passes could cost us a close game with a good team..don't mean much in a blowout game.

He did make some good passes which makes the missed easy ones more frustrating.  

He did seem to settle down as game started I can't find a replay I'd like to watch game again.

Because of the inconsistency, some quarterbacks struggle with a shorter field.  Don't want that to be QF.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Brad said:

If Derek Jeter only fielded half or "most of" the easy grounders, only booting a couple a game, he probably wouldn't make it to the Hall of Fame.  But that's baseball and a whole 'nother level.

Sort of like layups on our basketball team.  Goal is 100%.  You don't get to miss two layups and have that erased because you made three others.  You work on it and get better.

The goal is always 100%, for everything. How often is it hit?

The goal is not 100% for everything.  Bad argument Trip. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

There is a difference between a missed pass and a pass right into the dirt.

Flowers I think will get that fixed hopefully vs Syracuse. 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

The goal is not 100% for everything.  Bad argument Trip. 

Ok. The goal for free throws is 100%. The goal for pass completions is 100%. Neither one is hit on a regular basis. The important thing is hitting them for the most effectiveness, to win the game. Q's done that for 9 out of the last 11 games, if you want to put the w/l's directly on the qb. I'm good with an 82% success rate.