• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Average year vs. great year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

BEAT. FSU. 

AT. RAYJAY.  

GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Anything less than winning our division would be a disappointment. 9-3 or 10-2 is certainly within reach. QF is probably the most exciting QB we've had here, but I do believe we will lose at least one winnable game when an opponent stacks the box, and QF's accuracy issues show up again. Should be a fun year though. Stacked on both sided of the ball.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Based on what I've seen so far, if we don't win the division, it will be a huge disappointment IMO.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I'll be happy with a Leavitt like season, huge win over FSU, crush UCF, and four or five bizarre loses.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I'll be happy with a Leavitt like season, huge win over FSU, crush UCF, and four or five bizarre loses.

That brings up a good question.  Would you rather be consistent and with the games against teams that we are better than and lose to teams like FSU?

Under CJL I thought we had a shot at every team we played but at the same time knew we would play down to (and potentially lose to) teams we were better than.  

I don't know the answer but I really liked beating Auburn and WVU but hated losing to UCONN and Rutgers (who would get smoked against Auburn and WVU).

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Just now, mark_my_words said:

That brings up a good question.  Would you rather be consistent and with the games against teams that we are better than and lose to teams like FSU?

Under CJL I thought we had a shot at every team we played but at the same time knew we would play down to (and potentially lose to) teams we were better than.  

I don't know the answer but I really liked beating Auburn and WVU but hated losing to UCONN and Rutgers (who would get smoked against Auburn and WVU).

I think a lot of that had to do with depth...towards the end of the season we would be to dinged up and cold lol

Guest PCBull14
5 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

I think a lot of that had to do with depth...towards the end of the season we would be to dinged up and cold lol

I see your points but to that I would say wasn't that CJL's job to create depth. I mean the guy was here for fifteen years.

I think CWT will prove to be a better all around coach. I think the Jimmer struggled with X's and O's against some Big East coaches. Felt like we got simply schemed into a lost many times.

I think nine wins would be good. I don't see undefeated or even eleven wins, my green and gold goggles aren't that foggy yet!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

QF is probably the most exciting QB we've had here

For perspective, how far back do you go?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

AACC > Best FSU.

Every day of the week. Beating marquee blue bloods is great. Getting hardware is better.