• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Of course expectations are higher we should win the east...but I saw nothing that has me over concerned from Flowers.  He had some ball go high..maybe a little jitters for first game.

Let's see how he is doing in 3 more games.

Agreed. I am not worried about Q atm.

But he needs to be sharp next game if USF wants to make a noteworthy run. IMO we cant start the year off like last last year if we want to make a splash on the national scene. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

Point is its relevant to the W, of course.

Playing D&D is relevant to winning football games?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

I see your point but no. Not going to put QF in position to be tackled having little chance to slide.

In all fairness, it's not like he would be running between the tackles. On the jet sweep they get to the edge and he has the option to get out of bounds. It's actually much less dangerous than the veer option you see QF running up the middle and generally declining the option to slide a majority of the time lol 

Edited by IBulleve

4 minutes ago, HR Bull said:

Playing D&D is relevant to winning football games?

:thumbsup:

• Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

Agreed. I am not worried about Q atm.

But he needs to be sharp next game if USF wants to make a noteworthy run. IMO we cant start the year off like last last year if we want to make a splash on the national scene. 

We still have two more games to get everything air tight before the big showdown with the Noles. I think he will hit a rhythm in the next game. Practice and game time are two different worlds. We got the practice chemistry down, and now we need to gel on game mode. I think we will roll NIU, and these young players will get some more playing time.

Edited by HR Bull

19 minutes ago, HR Bull said:

We still have two more games to get everything air tight before the big showdown with the Noles. I think he will hit a rhythm in the next game. Practice and game time are two different worlds. We got the practice chemistry down, and now we need to gel on game mode. I think we will roll NIU, and these young players will get some more playing time.

That sounds great! Make it so!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Let's see how MW does next week, Bama will have a little better defense and his lack of mobility could be an issue. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

In the only statistics that matter, both MW & QF are 1/1 ..... but this stuff is fun in a Dungeons & Dragons way and great for keeping the board active.

43 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

Point is its relevant to the W, of course.

Not as relevant as scoring more points than the other team. It's just one of those concocted things some sports dweeb worked up which makes for good convo.

Bottom line though, if you're going to play this little game. QF's qbr for last night was better than the FAMU opener last year and more importantly, better than what he finished up averaging for the year. So if he maintains that level, should be good for at least 1 more win, considering its (man, almost put an ' there after years of habit) relevancy and all.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Let's see how MW does next week, Bama will have a little better defense and his lack of mobility could be an issue. 

Plus mw couldnt make an accurate throw on the run when he was here.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Q needs to fix his delivery. He looked last night like he did at the beginning of the yer last year- Releasing the ball too high and without a good follow through with hips and leg. Like he's aiming the ball. He fixed last year. He's never going to be Peyton Manning but he can be much better than he was last night. I think he will be.