• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics strategic plan to be unveiled

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, ArmyBull said:

Too bad we have not explored ideas on how to get alumni back to campus to see all of the improvements and progress.  I imagine that would create a connection where adults and kids could grow up regularly visiting campus.  Now, how could we get large amounts of fans to attend campus six or so times during the fall?  I will have to put some thought into this.  

I do totally agree that the OCS would have a positive affect in that regard but just not sure it would be near as big as seem to think it would. I think you're talking about a target group mainly made up of alumni who aren't football supporters and don't go to games now. I just find it hard to believe that there are a ton of folks not supporting because they don't play on campus. They don't support because they're not fans of football, USF football or can't afford to. Harlan has to find a way to get them interested in USF football first but I totally agree with Paisa and Woolly about the pre-97ers. MH has his work cut out for him ...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

Thanks for your continued lack of support.  Glad you're happy where we are.  Now please go away.

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

And that attitude is why the the USF fan base is small potatoes. Instead of creating an inclusive environment and trying to appeal to those of us who didn't go to USF but still are fans of the school, you'd rather play the "you are not as a big as a fan than me because you don't spend as much money as me" card. Good luck with that.

I guarantee that the USF fanbase is not represented by a drunk with a duck on his head ........... solely represented anyway.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,613
  • Days Won:  51

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I guarantee that the USF fanbase is not represented by a drunk with a duck on his head ........... solely represented anyway.

Already apologized for my comment.  Something your ass doesn't do when you overstep.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sellular1 said:

Already apologized for my comment.  Something your ass doesn't do when you overstep.

Obviously I knew you apologized because I incorporated your "lit" comment .... Lighten up, Francis.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Sellular1 said:

Wait, rewind, somebody apologized for something on TBP!? There's hope...

21 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

Wait, rewind, somebody apologized for something on TBP!? There's hope...

Actually, I didn't think there was much for him to apologize for to begin with ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

On 5/22/2016 at 10:39 AM, Paisa el Toro said:

Bingo, Trips. Do we want bigger and better? Page 31 of the report indicates, as clear as a Tampa summer day, we need more donors--at all contribution levels. Woulard courted the whales, we need more people in on the ground floor of this green and gold lunacy. 

I don't believe that to be true. If anything, he had a problem landing the whales.

2 hours ago, Raetus said:

If you called me, today, with a payment plan of $200 a month for 5 years that gave me access to a set of prime seats in our to-be-built stadium, I'd jump on it in a second. That's $12k over a 5 year period AND I'd still, then, have to make a donation and purchase my tickets for each year. If you can find 5,000 people like myself, that's $60 million dollars and you've only allotted 5k seats in the stadium, yet, financed a significant chunk of the build. Sure, you haven't financed all of it, but you've made a great step forward.

Interesting concept but you would have allotted a minimum of 10K seats, probably more because I doubt people with that level of commitment would be satisfied with just 2 tickets.

2 hours ago, Raetus said:

Many of them noted they already have suites at RJS, so they already had access to home games if they wanted to attend

That is something never seen brought up but could really be a hindrance when going after the non-USF high rollers in the TB area ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Interesting concept but you would have allotted a minimum of 10K seats, probably more because I doubt people with that level of commitment would be satisfied with just 2 tickets...

Fair point, for sure. I'd want access to buy 2 seats for that price.