• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

haha just the opposite. Since Willie T has been here we haven't won a single bowl game in going on 4 years now. But we've seen the work shirts, the #DoSomething handle, and now yet another gimmick that hasn't amounted to squat. WT's big call to USF fame is getting his a$$ handed to him by his old team crap WKU team in a bowl game. Maybe you have accepted these sad results as something to be proud of, but I haven't. I was around when we played in big games and won them. Perhaps you weren't.

So a "gimmick" that's all of a day old that hasn't amount to squat has you all hot and bothered. Sometimes it's hard to tell the trolls from the just plain clueless. And then, of course,  there's always these ....

Bull Dozer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

So a "gimmick" that's all of a day old that hasn't amount to squat has you all hot and bothered. Sometimes it's hard to tell the trolls from the just plain clueless. And then, of course,  there's always these ....

Bull Dozer

Your comprehension skills are terrible. I can see you crying on your keyboard every time anyone has any criticism towards the Bulls. You probably throw tantrums over everything in the real world like you do on here.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

13 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

Your comprehension skills are terrible. I can see you crying on your keyboard every time anyone has any criticism towards the Bulls. You probably throw tantrums over everything in the real world like you do on here.

I don't see how he didn't comprehend "...and now  yet another gimmick that hasn't amounted to squat" correctly. Better to have remained silent and thought a troll, than to speak up and remove all doubt.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

I don't see how he didn't comprehend "...and now  yet another gimmick that hasn't amounted to squat" correctly. Better to have remained silent and thought a troll, than to speak up and remove all doubt.

It's because coach T keeps going through these useless gimmicks over and over and the fans are becoming complacent with dismal results. The WKU game was an embarrassment and yes Navy kicked our butts. If the on field results actually resulted in something of substance I wouldn't mind. But this cycle is getting old and undeserved. smh at defending no bowl wins. We have to shoot for higher standards. The fans wont come back if this continues.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Bull-Hornz said:

Lol I'm pretty sure Trip was probably around before I was born and might have graduated before I was out of diapers :lmao:

At any rate I have followed USF since 2000, been to the big games, and I am happy with the progress under CWT. This coming year will tell us a lot about him as a head coach IMO. Go Bulls!

Maybe. He does sound crotchety in his replies. But I doubt he's been supporting the team for very long.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Don't worry about USF_Bullwinkle.  Obvious troll is obvious.  Been clear since day 1 he's a UCF poseur.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

We were underdogs to Wku and we lost by ten.  Big deal I was over it fast.  Coming from an abysmal team to one of the top 2 mist dangerous teams in the conference is something I'm happy about.  Only thing to cry over is not being able to play Houston for the championship.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

It's because coach T keeps going through these useless gimmicks over and over and the fans are becoming complacent with dismal results. The WKU game was an embarrassment and yes Navy kicked our butts. If the on field results actually resulted in something of substance I wouldn't mind. But this cycle is getting old and undeserved. smh at defending no bowl wins. We have to shoot for higher standards. The fans wont come back if this continues.

The fans are just fine. We ended the conference schedule on a 4-win tear against two mediocre teams on the road, and against two good teams at home. That's something we couldn't do even in our "glory" years. Hardly dismal, you're bordering a rename to UCF_Trollwinkle.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

Hardly dismal, you're bordering a rename to UCF_Trollwinkle.

All you have to do is go to his profile and look at his last few posts.  Anything that remotely comes close to a positive statement about the Bulls follows with a criticism.  The things he's "concerned" about regarding the program are, in large part, things that UCF fans rag us about, i.e. traveling fan numbers, getting beaten in a bowl.  Hell, look no further than this statement:

The lower bowl won't be sold out. Most of the lower sections have been about 1/3 filled at most in recent years. We need to charge on right out of the gate and make a statement.

3 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

All you have to do is go to his profile and look at his last few posts.  Anything that remotely comes close to a positive statement about the Bulls follows with a criticism.  The things he's "concerned" about regarding the program are, in large part, things that UCF fans rag us about, i.e. traveling fan numbers, getting beaten in a bowl.  Hell, look no further than this statement:

The lower bowl won't be sold out. Most of the lower sections have been about 1/3 filled at most in recent years. We need to charge on right out of the gate and make a statement.

I'm speaking the truth. please prove where I was wrong. The charge on thing is a stretch and kind of creepy. Plus your profile is a picture of a troll. lol

• Downvote 1