• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

55 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

Ok, I posted this as an outside assessment by an amateur outsider. Might be a more real assessment than our biased view or totally off base. What trainwreck it's become. You guys need a Xanax. 

A suggestion .... Maybe next time instead of just dumping the link, make some comments to try and steer the discussion in a direction that would be more suitable for you .... We're in full offseason mode and without guidance, you see the results.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, slick1ru2 said:

Ok, I posted this as an outside assessment by an amateur outsider. Might be a more real assessment than our biased view or totally off base. What trainwreck it's become. You guys need a Xanax. 

image.jpg

I think this is normal for off season excitement ;) 

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

A suggestion .... Maybe next time instead of just dumping the link, make some comments to try and steer the discussion in a direction that would be more suitable for you .... We're in full offseason mode and without guidance, you see the results.

Well, I gave the author the link. So if he stops by, let's be cool and not snap his head off over terminology, lol. He has a goal to see every FBS team play live. Not at each venue, due to logistics, but that's pretty cool goal imo.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Triple B said:

Your usefulness as a great USF fan repellant for this board is one of your strengths. No wonder the traffic around here over the years has been going down.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

5 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

Your usefulness as a great USF fan repellant for this board is one of your strengths. No wonder the traffic around here over the years has been going down.

Yet you remain.  Triple B can't you do anything right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, mark_my_words said:

Very rarely do I "drop by". It's become apparent that we are seeing less and less people frequent here since the crotchety MOD likes to constantly bicker with people on minor niche opinions.

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, mark_my_words said:

But if you are happy with the same 10-12 people on a free public board, then to each their own.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

21 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

But if you are happy with the same 10-12 people on a free public board, then to each their own.

I starting to think there is at least one I could do without.

By the way, I am periodically a member of some of the paid USF boards.  Although I respect what they have to say (and I am pretty sure the guys on Rivals would resoundingly disagree with your opinion of CWT), there is more discussion here in the off season than there is on those boards mid season.  They usually all agree with each other and complain about this place.

Finally, I am not sure what being a mod has to do with anything.  If you can't refute Triple B's arguments you need to go back to troll school and stop complaining about him being mean to you.

Edited by mark_my_words
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

Feeling the LOVE on this board.