• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Happy NSD!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, HR Bull said:

i guess Marshall knows how to chase these kids. There was only a little chance of qualifying anyway.

I see what you did there...  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

21 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Maybe Earl Garcia is a **** or doesn't have any decent football players. Either that, or CWT goes out of his way to not talk to Garcia for no reason whatsoever even though he coaches right down the road.

12 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Maybe Garcia should be the bigger person and try reaching out to CWT himself.  I would think a college coach's time is spread far more thinly than a high school coach's.  

Simply thought it odd that there are two coaches that he's NEVER spoken to and one, as revered as Coach Garcia is in Tampa, that he doesn't speak to. I would assume that a relationship with the head coach of a local high school would have some benefit when a recruit comes along that we would want.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Raetus said:

Hillsborough High Alumnus, here. I can confirm -- Garcia is a ****.

and has been coaching in Hillsborough County for 30 years... My guess is that some people don't agree with you.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

What's the over under in hours before crotchety old dude complains about running off on da plug twice once he figures out what the context is?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, BDYZR said:

and has been coaching in Hillsborough County for 30 years... My guess is that some people don't agree with you.

People don't agree with me about a lot of things. Doesn't change the fact that he's still a ****.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I think Hillsborough High has given us some pretty good players over the years. Hopefully Hampton continues that.

Never thought Id be glad to hear of a recruit flipping to Florida, but Tyrie Cleveland flips from UH, signs with Florida. May help in the long run.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

3 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Not sure what coaching for 30 years has to do with not being an ass. Being an ass doesn't mean you can't be a good coach. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

4 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Simply thought it odd that there are two coaches that he's NEVER spoken to and one, as revered as Coach Garcia is in Tampa, that he doesn't speak to. I would assume that a relationship with the head coach of a local high school would have some benefit when a recruit comes along that we would want.

It's definitely odd on the surface, but my guess is that in their 10 minute interaction there may have been some reasons that further contact/association hasn't occurred since.  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, Triple B said:

Not sure what coaching for 30 years has to do with not being an ass. Being an ass doesn't mean you can't be a good coach. 

He's definitely a great coach. We had some really strong and well-trained teams while I was there. As a person and educator, though, he had some... rather large lackings.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, nobull.Bulls said:

I think Hillsborough High has given us some pretty good players over the years. Hopefully Hampton continues that.

Never thought Id be glad to hear of a recruit flipping to Florida, but Tyrie Cleveland flips from UH, signs with Florida. May help in the long run.

Personally, I'd go with a better Houston.  A solid top 25 Houston to face in the AAC title game is good for us.  Memphis and Navy will both take a step back, so need Houston to keep rolling in the west.