• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My take on what Mark Harland and USF Athletics need to do.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

I'm from Jax and was down there over the summer. I went to the mall near the campus and only found one store that carried USF merchandise. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed not to find more merchandise so close to the campus.

good to hear you lived to tell about your experience.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

good to hear you lived to tell about your experience.

No one warned me before I went there.  I walked in some stores and their looks said, "What are you doing? You don't belong here!", so I know what you mean. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Nice first post.   Anyone else winner how the handle "USF" is still available after all this time?  

Came in to post this lol

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

What if

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114

I'm from Jax and was down there over the summer. I went to the mall near the campus and only found one store that carried USF merchandise. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed not to find more merchandise so close to the campus.

I own the only piece of USF branded merchandise that was being sold in Panama City beach at the start of 2015. Took me all trip to find it too...

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114

I know this may come as a shock to some of you.  Some of the 40K at USF and the 4M in Tampa may have zero interest in sports.  Yes, I know, shocking.  Why didn't God make everyone just like me? Perfect.

Still not a horrible idea to have interns working there.

Because if God made me like you, I wouldn't be constantly be promoting this program to my friends instead of quietly being patient, lol.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

i started earlier in the season going to Lids In Brandon and asking why are there 2 USF hats and Florida Miami and Florida st have their own rack.  The answer i got was that people don't buy it.  I called him out on that Bull. We don't sell more than those schools but theres no reason we shouldn't have more choices this being tampa.  So i went 2 weeks later and asked for USF hats.  Still nothing. I drop in every time i go to the mall and ask for USF hats to different employees.  Eventually they will get it the more people come in asking for USF gear.

I also make it a habit to say "Go Bulls" to anyone wearing the merchandise and I'm not even a **** alumni ( i plan to buy season tickets now that i can afford them seeing as I've been to 5 games this year might as well).  Most of my gfs have come from USF and they got me hooked on them when i moved here.  Didn't have a college team then and I've been a fan ever since.

Edited by NYCbull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Florida Miami and Florida st have their own rack.  

They have some of the best racks in college football, hands down.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

i started earlier in the season going to Lids In Brandon and asking why are there 2 USF hats and Florida Miami and Florida st have their own rack.  The answer i got was that people don't buy it.  I called him out on that Bull. We don't sell more than those schools but theres no reason we shouldn't have more choices this being tampa.  So i went 2 weeks later and asked for USF hats.  Still nothing. I drop in every time i go to the mall and ask for USF hats to different employees.  Eventually they will get it the more people come in asking for USF gear.

I also make it a habit to say "Go Bulls" to anyone wearing the merchandise and I'm not even a **** alumni ( i plan to buy season tickets now that i can afford them seeing as I've been to 5 games this year might as well).  Most of my gfs have come from USF and they got me hooked on them when i moved here.  Didn't have a college team then and I've been a fan ever since.

Or, you'll officially be known as the weird USF hat guy. "God **** it Dave, the USF hat guy is back here again asking for hat supply that we have no control over, you deal with him this time".

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Or, you'll officially be known as the weird USF hat guy. "God **** it Dave, the USF hat guy is back here again asking for hat supply that we have no control over, you deal with him this time".

or their sales will improve and they will realize there's a market for our merchandise. You can't sell what you don't carry.