• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who are the BIG TIME Recruits we are trying to pull in?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

Wow! Can't have enough QBs..

Oladokun and Gaines both seem to my untrained eye to play a lot like Flowers.  Gaines is taller and maybe a bit gangly at this point in his career.

I also went back to look at Woulard's films.  He does through a nice ball - maybe a tad less mobile.  

It is really hard to tell from squinting at these videos and like I said I have an untrained eye but I came away happy with our options.

Where does that leave Kean?  He is listed as a pro style, and looking at his video they did not have him running past the line of scrimmage.  He kind of reminded me of Bench because he really looks focused down the field and his arm looked the same - to me.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

If we can win the ACCESS bowl a few times (let alone getting into the CFP)

I am all for some NCAA violations...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Oladokun and Gaines both seem to my untrained eye to play a lot like Flowers.  Gaines is taller and maybe a bit gangly at this point in his career.

I also went back to look at Woulard's films.  He does through a nice ball - maybe a tad less mobile.  

It is really hard to tell from squinting at these videos and like I said I have an untrained eye but I came away happy with our options.

Where does that leave Kean?  He is listed as a pro style, and looking at his video they did not have him running past the line of scrimmage.  He kind of reminded me of Bench because he really looks focused down the field and his arm looked the same - to me.

If Chris and Xavier both stick and qualify academically, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Kean transfer, unless he loves USF and doesn't mind sitting the bench in his college career.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Flowers, Woulard, Oladokun, Kean, Gaines would be a P5 type QB depth chart...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Looking at Kean's highlights on Hudl, he ran a spread in HS and runs well enough to escape.  I think it would be rare for him to tuck and run as he seems keep his eyes down field when he runs.  He does  have some escapability.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

There's still nothing concrete on Xavier Gaines committing. Only twitter #'s and the like.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

we should have a great haul

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

#Colorado commit Craig Watts sets in-home visits, has OVs in mind: .scout.com/college/footba
Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Keep the big time recruits off Twitter!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

AFA 4* safety @NoFlyZone_2016 (Craig Watts) says he's having an in-home visit tonight with USF. @TBO_PrepSports @Farragut_FB @AFAAthletics