• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who do we lose next year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Amazing how opinions change over the course of a year.  Isn't he the guy that dropped a wide open TD (maybe vs MD?) and people crushed him on here.  

give the board a reason and they will crush anyone. It only takes one bad play, or one down game. Just have to roll with it

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

Adams won't be lost?  He's a senior next year.  

Also, those incoming eligible transfers look good S Austin Hudson (Wisconsin), QB Asiantii Woulard (UCLA), LB Cecil Cherry (Texas), WR M. Valdes-Scantling (NC State), and G Reilly Gibbons (Stanford) who is already eligible but should get a legit to shot to crack the starting 5 next year. 

Someone above said he'll be gone after the 2016 season. They were replying to that

give the board a reason and they will crush anyone. It only takes one bad play, or one down game. Just have to roll with it

It's not like Adams has great hands. He's been great lately, but honestly last year and even during this year his catching has been questionable at best

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

Or even ONE DOWN and they will jump all over him...

Adams won't be lost?  He's a senior next year.  

As I said

... most of the offense will return for 2017 (we only lose Adams, Amichia, & Threatt)

Edited by JimUSFSig

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

As I said

Right Jim, sorry I misunderstood someone else's post below yours, my bad.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

Adams has improved tremendously since the first couple games.  I really respect a player who really steps up his game and makes his team better because of it. I can't ask for more from a player than to put in the individual work/effort to help his team become better.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Amazing how opinions change over the course of a year.  Isn't he the guy that dropped a wide open TD (maybe vs MD?) and people crushed him on here.  

When the trajectory of the season changes sharply as it did, you can expect to see opinions on both ends of the spectrum.

That dropped pass in the MD was HORRENDOUS.  He has absolutely made up for it with his play since then.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Adams has improved tremendously since the first couple games.  I really respect a player who really steps up his game and makes his team better because of it. I can't ask for more from a player than to put in the individual work/effort to help his team become better.

Exactly. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Looking at it from the USF picture, Adams is great. From a bigger picture he has decent hands, but I wouldn't say he's a catches-anything-within-reach receiver. He struggles a little when he has to extend, esp if he has to extend OVER a DB. If he works on more consistency there, he could be very special and have a shot at the next level. His speed and route-running is top-notch already IMO, and his blocking has improved tremendously through the season.

Edited by raptorcj

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I expect to get better all around at receiver.  I expected a bit more out of Legree considering he came from an SEC school.  Bronson and McCants should get better as they get more expeience.  All the buzz in summer was that Clerveaux was catching everything.  I think his the loss of his hands hurt us a bit this year.  Having him and Valdez- scantling as possession receivers should help us when we have to move the chains.