• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who do we lose next year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Looks like we'll be losing some O-Linemen, Sean Price, Marlon Pope, Jamie Byrd, Mattias Ciabatti and James Hamilton.  Am I missing anyone else?  Do any of these guys have any options for a 5th year?

Offense:

OL -- Thor, Mak, and Brynjar... but we have some good backups who could do well.  We have been lucky that our starting five have been injury free all year.

TE -- Price and Pope are leaving... Dillon will be a stud... but I don't know the other TEs on the roster.

WRs -- All return.

RBs -- All return.

QBs -- We lose Bench but get Woulard eligible.

Defense:

DL -- Hamilton, Lee, Hill, and Bullock ...not sure about Awoleke...  we still have Senat, Hector, Mike Love, Vincent Jackson, and Kevin Bronson coming back. Not sure if Calloway will return or not...

LB -- Whitehurst & CJ Garye are the only seniors... so we get Auggie, Harris but we also get Cecil Cherry as a transfer...

DB -- Byrd is the only one we lose... and we get Hassan Childs back next year...

Special Teams:

P -- Ciabatti ... and he will be missed... and I don't know anything about the other two punters on our roster

PK -- Michael Hill ... but Nadelman comes back...

--------------

We have A LOT of talent coming back next year... and, you'll like this... most of the offense will return for 2017 (we only lose Adams, Amichia, & Threatt).

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,690
  • Days Won:  7

Offense:

OL -- Thor, Mak, and Brynjar... but we have some good backups who could do well.  We have been lucky that our starting five have been injury free all year.

TE -- Price and Pope are leaving... Dillon will be a stud... but I don't know the other TEs on the roster.

WRs -- All return.

RBs -- All return.

QBs -- We lose Bench but get Woulard eligible.

Defense:

DL -- Hamilton, Lee, Hill, and Bullock ...not sure about Awoleke...  we still have Senat, Hector, Mike Love, Vincent Jackson, and Kevin Bronson coming back. Not sure if Calloway will return or not...

LB -- Whitehurst & CJ Garye are the only seniors... so we get Auggie, Harris but we also get Cecil Cherry as a transfer...

DB -- Byrd is the only one we lose... and we get Hassan Childs back next year...

Special Teams:

P -- Ciabatti ... and he will be missed... and I don't know anything about the other two punters on our roster

PK -- Michael Hill ... but Nadelman comes back...

--------------

We have A LOT of talent coming back next year... and, you'll like this... most of the offense will return for 2017 (we only lose Adams, Amichia, & Threatt).

Adams will be a tough loss.  Guy has great hands and he's very agile. Excellent receiver. 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Definitely could be interesting next year and for a few years to come. The core of the team is still relatively young. 

On D we get Mayes and Austin Hudson who come in as a transfer with experience. Plus Cherry.  

At receiver all are back, Clerveaux should be back and I had forgotten about Valdez-Scantling. Comes in with 2 productive years under his belt. A possession receiver that we sorely need. 

Next couple of years could be special. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Adams will be a tough loss.  Guy has great hands and he's very agile. Excellent receiver. 

Amazing how opinions change over the course of a year.  Isn't he the guy that dropped a wide open TD (maybe vs MD?) and people crushed him on here.  

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Amazing how opinions change over the course of a year.  Isn't he the guy that dropped a wide open TD (maybe vs MD?) and people crushed him on here.  

Well, "at the time", it was deserved.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

I believe there was an article where he said that was THE play that made him better.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Adams won't be lost?  He's a senior next year.  

Also, those incoming eligible transfers look good S Austin Hudson (Wisconsin), QB Asiantii Woulard (UCLA), LB Cecil Cherry (Texas), WR M. Valdes-Scantling (NC State), and G Reilly Gibbons (Stanford) who is already eligible but should get a legit to shot to crack the starting 5 next year.