• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

What scenario gives the Bulls a shot to win their conference

Members do not see this ad, Register

We could also split our next 2 and go to the conference title game but temple would have to lost their last 2 against Memphis and uconn which is a possibility. Temple is reeling right now and I don't think they will beat Memphis and could very easily lose to uconn

It is extremely unlikely that Temple loses to UConn.  Temple has playmakers all over the field, and I don't think a loss to ND and a loss on the road will have them "reeling".  They are still far better than the Huskies.

Memphis will beat Temple.  They're much more explosive on offense, and I don't think Temple can stop them.

Problem is, after losing yesterday, Memphis is out of contention for the West, while Temple still controls its own destiny in the East, so the motivation is all on Temple's side.  Will that translate to a win? I don't know, but I think it would have been better for us if Memphis had won yesterday, so they'd have more to play for next weekend.