• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Start Bench

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think the true lack of passing ability was realized.

I have fully realized it today.

+1000000

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347

And what makes everyone think Willie was finally was able to make the right choice at QB?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Just let Bench play the first 3 quarters. 

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Here's what I don't understand. Last year everybody was mad at Willie Taggart for switching quarterbacks too often and not picking one guy. This season he picks quinton flowers as the quarterback, who has played decent so far, and everybody complains about him not using bench. I can guarentee you that if he makes this switch everybody will be mad that he doesn't stay with a quarterback, so you guys who are saying this, which is not everybody, are giving him a lose-lose situation when it comes to quarterback.

Break it down for you...last year CWT stuck with MW that is clear as day.

This year it was close and QF got the nod

QF isnt getting it done. So give SB the same chance with 3 games to start. Otherwise you are basally giving up on the season.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

It's bowl game or bust!  Stay with the same philosophy if you want, Willie!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can't understand how people are still on the Bench bandwagon.  Even his big completion for a first down wasn't a great throw, the receiver made a good catch.  It was wobbly as hell too.  He threw towards a receiver he thought was about 8 feet tall and then got picked ... badly.

Flowers belongs in the game.  I don't know WTF CWT was thinking taking him out after the 17 play TD drive.  That drive doesn't happen with Bench in the game. 

I don't want to see Bench in the game again unless God forbid something happens to Flowers.  

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347

I can't understand how people are still on the Bench bandwagon. Even his big completion for a first down wasn't a great throw, the receiver made a good catch. It was wobbly as hell too. He threw towards a receiver he thought was about 8 feet tall and then got picked ... badly.

Flowers belongs in the game. I don't know WTF CWT was thinking taking him out after the 17 play TD drive. That drive doesn't happen with Bench in the game.

I don't want to see Bench in the game again unless God forbid something happens to Flowers.

Flowers couldn't even find a Wr that would allow him to have a bad throw.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can't understand how people are still on the Bench bandwagon. Even his big completion for a first down wasn't a great throw, the receiver made a good catch. It was wobbly as hell too. He threw towards a receiver he thought was about 8 feet tall and then got picked ... badly.

Flowers belongs in the game. I don't know WTF CWT was thinking taking him out after the 17 play TD drive. That drive doesn't happen with Bench in the game.

Flowers couldn't even find a Wr that would allow him to have a bad throw.

Really?  Rodney Adams and DJ disagree.  Both WRs cost us 14 points on solid throws from QF.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725

Screw it. Start Bench so we can kill this pointless argument.

Pointless because we are still a terrible team with either QB.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I can't understand how people are still on the Bench bandwagon.  Even his big completion for a first down wasn't a great throw, the receiver made a good catch.  It was wobbly as hell too.  He threw towards a receiver he thought was about 8 feet tall and then got picked ... badly.

Flowers belongs in the game.  I don't know WTF CWT was thinking taking him out after the 17 play TD drive.  That drive doesn't happen with Bench in the game. 

B/c QF isn't cutting it...the definition of insanity...

Can you definetly say SB wouldn't either. Let me answer that for you NO!

If Bench gets three games to play and doesn't cut it then I would say put QF in so he can improve b/c SB will not be here.

If we see more of the same from QF vs Memphis we are basically saying our season is done.  

Edited by Bull-Hornz