• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Paging Mr. Sean Price - Are you there?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Taggart refuses to let QF throw more than 5 yards down the middle of the field, an area where Price would dominate. The area between the hashmarks might as well be the DMZ for this offense.

There were a couple of seam routes that were wide open, QF missed them completely.

Most RB's would miss throwing that pass.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

I've seen nothing from Price - even with BJ - that makes me believe he has NFL talent.

I didn't think McFarland with all of his drops would have gotten a look from an NFL team. I was a huge "why don't we throw it to McFarland" guy back in the day. I remember Price being reliable and really thought they would be trying to get him the ball in the red zone. I'm confused, but going along for the ride.

My memory is also bad, but I do remember being thinking Price would do better than McFarland in his senior year.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I've seen nothing from Price - even with BJ - that makes me believe he has NFL talent.

I didn't think McFarland with all of his drops would have gotten a look from an NFL team. I was a huge "why don't we throw it to McFarland" guy back in the day. I remember Price being reliable and really thought they would be trying to get him the ball in the red zone. I'm confused, but going along for the ride.

My memory is also bad, but I do remember being thinking Price would do better than McFarland in his senior year.

I'm not saying I saw the future - I, like you, saw his size and heard everyone talking about how good this guy was going to be, so I naturally was excited for his future when he joined. He sounds like a nice kid but I just don't know how anyone can say this kid would be NFL-bound if not for being stuck here.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Still many games left to play, Price may still get his game time but at this point he really has to deliver to stay on the field. Otherwise, develop the freak we have in Dillon.

I like Price, and we've had several big TEs like him come through. Giving them touches is always the issue, so even if he has good hands, he better block like a boss at USF to get a look from the next level.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-auburn-survives-jacksonville-state-20150912-story.html

Gonzalez had 8 catches for 101 yards vs Auburn Saturday.  Good to hear he is doing well.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-auburn-survives-jacksonville-state-20150912-story.html

Gonzalez had 8 catches for 101 yards vs Auburn Saturday.  Good to hear he is doing well.

Yep, he was one of the so-called worthless receivers that most on TBP trashed as for the reason our QB's sucked.  Remember when the only guy our QB's had to throw to was Andre Davis and everyone else was trash?  I certainly do.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Let's see what he can do against AAC defenses before I'm impressed.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

The thing that really confuses me about this is that Price is a captain.  So, obviously, someone still has some sort of faith in him.  Right? Or am I reading that wrong?

Price can be a captain and 2nd on the depth chart.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Let's see what he can do against AAC defenses before I'm impressed.

You have been killing it late. Keep up the good work.