• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart bans players from Ybor; Harlan then retracts on CWT's behalf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

I stand with Taggert on this one.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,832
  • Days Won:  22

Those of you that keep harping Taggart is on his way out, will be singing a different tune at the end of the season.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Triple, you know taggart is kaput. But your too much of a fanboy to admit.

The fact I know the AAC is a sure, slow death is a separate issue.

If Taggart goes 8-5, with the folks coming in for 2016, there's no way Taggart is canned.  I'm not fanboy, and Harlan is no dummy.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Haven't some players from Usf been I trouble in the past being out around Ybor at night. Not sure but I think I recall Selvie and/or Ford...

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Haven't some players from Usf been I trouble in the past being out around Ybor at night. Not sure but I think I recall Selvie and/or Ford...

I believe it was Ford.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Yes.  It's great to ban it actually.  None are going down there for lunch.  Everyone knows what Taggart meant.  Everyone knows it cost Elkino his life. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

They did have that blow out party after the 2009 FSU win, with that embarrassing GMRNS video, which Ford & Selvie, and many others were part of.  But I don't recall any trouble.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

He was wrong to call out a specific part of the city, make a curfew, ban them from clubs after a certain time....

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Torn as well. I understand the "banned from Ybor by Coach T" , BUT  you cant or shouldn't alienate a part of the city in which you play in(esp where we have some Big donors like the Columbia).      Coach T seems to find himself making statements that look silly or should  not been mentioned in public.(ban the players but do so in private).      There has been numerous times many on here have commented on his comments.      Side note , just listened to the audio from the  coach interview from earlier today and again he misspoke. He was asked about the last time we played FSU,  He couldn't tell the reporter the last time we played them,  and when he did try to answer, he was wrong.( he said we last played them in Tally but was unsure of the year)  We last played them here just and FYI.      Not hating on the coach here, but one would think that he would know when we played FSU last.

Edited by Dhambuc