• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It was I who predicted the current demise of USF Athletics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

It was also you who said myself and others were over rated and not very good, so to your standards we were never good in the first place, or better yet, what demise, we're no different than we were before....right?

However I was mislabeled a "troll", "too negative", or "not a real USF fan".

Based upon the current state of the Department it is painfully clear that I was right and you were so very embarrasingly wrong.

Thusly, I demand an apology from anyone on this board who dared insult me or my character during this education that I so graciouslyprovided.

You know who you are.

beastiebull

The dude just got shut down by Matt Grothe. 

This thread is over.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It was also you who said myself and others were over rated and not very good, so to your standards we were never good in the first place, or better yet, what demise, we're no different than we were before....right?

However I was mislabeled a "troll", "too negative", or "not a real USF fan".

Based upon the current state of the Department it is painfully clear that I was right and you were so very embarrasingly wrong.

Thusly, I demand an apology from anyone on this board who dared insult me or my character during this education that I so graciouslyprovided.

You know who you are.

beastiebull

Boom.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I sometimes think we have the 3rd worst fans in the nation. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

There might be a correlation there.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

However I was mislabeled a "troll", "too negative", or "not a real USF fan".

Thusly, I demand an apology from anyone on this board who dared insult me or my character during this education that I so graciouslyprovided.

You know who you are.  

beastiebull

I am really not sure what the point of this post was other than to expose what appears to be extraordinarily thin skin and give the impression you stopped crying long enough to come back here to face those people who were mean to you.

If you missed the very clearly stated point of my post then there is no need for us to have a discussion. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Thusly, I demand an apology from anyone on this board who dared insult me or my character during this education that I so graciouslyprovided.

You know who you are.  

beastiebull

I am really not sure what the point of this post was other than to expose what appears to be extraordinarily thin skin and give the impression you stopped crying long enough to come back here to face those people who were mean to you.

If you missed the very clearly stated point of my post then there is no need for us to have a discussion. 

Your "clearly stated point" was also based on a false premise (read: the program's demise), as pointed out by JupiterBull, and summarily put to death for good by USF's beloved Matt Grothe.  

I don't think you're really butthurt, I think you're trolling as usual.  There's a lot of newbies on here since you last posted and they don't know better, but the trolling by the board's regulars has gotten more sophisticated since you've been gone.  You might want to catch up.  

I mean, it doesn't seem that he was wrong...

First, he didn't predict anything ...Second, if he had predicted the "demise of usf athletics", he would have been wrong.

de·mise
dəˈmīz/
noun
noun: demise
  1. 1.
    a person's death.
    "Mr. Grisenthwaite's tragic demise"
    synonyms: death, dying, passing, loss of life, end, quietus; More
    formaldecease;
    archaicexpiry
    "her tragic demise"
    antonyms: birth

So USF athletics has not failed? 

Please do elaborate....

You know who you are.  

beastiebull

Your "clearly stated point" was also based on a false premise (read: the program's demise), as pointed out by JupiterBull, and summarily put to death for good by USF's beloved Matt Grothe.  

I don't think you're really butthurt, I think you're trolling as usual.  There's a lot of newbies on here since you last posted and they don't know better, but the trolling by the board's regulars has gotten more sophisticated since you've been gone.  You might want to catch up.  

What false premise?  See above definition of demise. 

Not trolling, btw. 

All my words are straight from the heart.