• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It was I who predicted the current demise of USF Athletics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Can this thread just go away already...this waste of space is taking up valuable real estate on my 5.7 inch Note screen w/ TBP6 skin.

Are you literally asking a thread if it can go away?

It was also you who said myself and others were over rated and not very good, so to your standards we were never good in the first place, or better yet, what demise, we're no different than we were before....right?

However I was mislabeled a "troll", "too negative", or "not a real USF fan".

Based upon the current state of the Department it is painfully clear that I was right and you were so very embarrasingly wrong.

Thusly, I demand an apology from anyone on this board who dared insult me or my character during this education that I so graciouslyprovided.

You know who you are.

beastiebull

The dude just got shut down by Matt Grothe. 

This thread is over

lolol

However I was mislabeled a "troll", "too negative", or "not a real USF fan".

Based upon the current state of the Department it is painfully clear that I was right and you were so very embarrasingly wrong. 

Thusly, I demand an apology from anyone on this board who dared insult me or my character during this education that I so graciouslyprovided.

You know who you are.  

beastiebull

I am really not sure what the point of this post was other than to expose what appears to be extraordinarily thin skin and give the impression you stopped crying long enough to come back here to face those people who were mean to you.

If you missed the very clearly stated point of my post then there is no need for us to have a discussion. 

Your "clearly stated point" was also based on a false premise (read: the program's demise), as pointed out by JupiterBull, and summarily put to death for good by USF's beloved Matt Grothe.  

I don't think you're really butthurt, I think you're trolling as usual.  There's a lot of newbies on here since you last posted and they don't know better, but the trolling by the board's regulars has gotten more sophisticated since you've been gone.  You might want to catch up.  

So is YOUR "beloved" MG "butthurt" (your words not mine) as well?  If not how so? 

Edited by beastiebull

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

We get it some people were mean to you online but this thread is really dumb.

Do you currently go to the games?

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

It was also you who said myself and others were over rated and not very good, so to your standards we were never good in the first place, or better yet, what demise, we're no different than we were before....right?

Thusly, I demand an apology from anyone on this board who dared insult me or my character during this education that I so graciouslyprovided.

You know who you are.

beastiebull

You know who you are.

beastiebull

I could literally write a page of roast material based upon this.

Not looking to get personal despite your attempts to do so.

Sincerely hope life after football is treating you well.

Yes, just continue to hide behind a computer. You do that best...although, what is personal about me pointing out facts? Have you not always been a hater? That answer is yes, yes you have, if that is somehow personal I'd like some clarification how it is....

OK, I'll bite.  Hopefully the mods realize I am just replying to your questions as you requested and they don't delete this response. 

You see Matt, when one makes a statement about an entity such as an "athletic department" it (by virtue of said statement not being about a specific person) cannot be "personal".

To the contrary, when one makes a sepcific statement about an individual, or "person", as you did in response to my initial general statement by including yourself personally, it then becomes "personal".  Again my initial post was about the downfall of USF Athletics not you being overrated.

To be specific about statements I made 8 years ago or so, the following is the truth:

--I stated that BJ Daniels was better than you and was proven correct by the fact that he played in and won better bowl games vs. better opponents with less talent on both sides of the ball and a lousy caching staff around him.  Further, he has been in the NFL and you have not 'Nuff said. 

--When folks maintained that you were, in fact, going to play in the NFL I took exception and I stated You were not NFL material, which you are not by virtue of you having never played for an NFL team, holds true as well. 

--I stated that you couldn't take USF to the next level, despite everybody telling me that you would.  Ultimately you did not.  Again, I was right. 

You can call it being a "hater". I call it being a realist (and accurate).

I think someone stated that I was "butthurt" (their words not mine) or something previously on this thread.  I wonder what they would call you based on your replies? 

Here's some advice: It may not be a great look for a former Div.1 QB to come after some random internet poster 8 years after the jact, js...

Can I ask you a "sepcific" question?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Ok, ok, ******* you got your attention. Come on the board once a month and bring up your piss thread again. Now go back to mamas basement and do whatever it is you do.

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

Ok, ok, ******* you got your attention. Come on the board once a month and bring up your piss thread again. Now go back to mamas basement and do whatever it is you do.

No I come back to respond to the very insulting personal attacks, such as the one you posted.