• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"The Bulls Players Are Starting To Care About Each Other Like WKU Players"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Whaaaat? It sounds like Taggart is putting the team's lack of success on player attitude toward each other, at least some of it. I think his trying to fit square pegs into round holes has a lot to do with it. His abandoning his offense being a sign that he finally figured it out.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/wku/taggart-continues-to-track-doughty-wku-s-success/article_1c046a9a-962f-5bb5-9c15-ae42e1b88c9e.html

It's easy to see you've never played organized football... and been good at it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Moderators, can you give negative post counts for absurd threads?

If only .....

Bottom line in this absurdity, it was something CWT said in a throwaway last 2 paragraphs of an article that had basically nothing to do with USF. Trying to spin this the way the OP, and others, have is a freaking joke .... not an unexpected freaking joke considering the usual suspects.... but a joke nonetheless.

Yeah, because Taggart knew it was going to be the last two lines in the article.  

:facepalm:

I should have directed Ga towards you instead 84. You can't possibly be this stupid so you have to be trolling ...

No need to call people stupid.  

Where did I call him stupid? I was giving him credit for NOT being stupid and just yanking chains.... although stupid is kind of harsh ... should have gone with clueless.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Moderators, can you give negative post counts for absurd threads?

If only .....

Bottom line in this absurdity, it was something CWT said in a throwaway last 2 paragraphs of an article that had basically nothing to do with USF. Trying to spin this the way the OP, and others, have is a freaking joke .... not an unexpected freaking joke considering the usual suspects.... but a joke nonetheless.

Yeah, because Taggart knew it was going to be the last two lines in the article.

:facepalm:

I should have directed Ga towards you instead 84. You can't possibly be this stupid so you have to be trolling ...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Dude, the haters have been here for years .... Love that pic, though.

I know they have. I just feel like things on here at times lately have been a little dry, standoffish, and dare I say combative. I think some of the comradery has fallen by the wayside. It's great that we still have passionate fans out there, but the constant dogging each other seems kind of elementary. We will find out soon enough what our new class is made of and hopefully that will unite our base.

Honestly, it's always been a bit combative in here, message boards usually are, but I don't think it's ever gotten really really out of hand. Different things trigger different reactions from different people. I completely understand the bashing of CWT for what has, or hasn't happened, on the field these last couple of years ... even though at times it's gotten beaten into the ground ... but when people start reaching with stupid, yes BB, stupid, threads like these it just hits a spot. I agree that hopefully this year is the kind of year we're all hoping for, most of us anyway ... but even if it is, you'll find out that even in the best of times, it's not a lock that all of the fanbase here will be united.  ;)

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

#BullsUnite

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

#BullsUnite

+1

Have had a major event happen in the past year that put life in perspective.  Spent the last week watching the Special Olympics on ESPN (and kudos to them for carrying it) and have decided there is no need for Bulls fans to bash each other like we do.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

#BullsUnite

+1

Have had a major event happen in the past year that put life in perspective.  Spent the last week watching the Special Olympics on ESPN (and kudos to them for carrying it) and have decided there is no need for Bulls fans to bash each other like we do.

I think we need to define "bashing" however.  I like a good back and forth discussion, doesn't mean I dislike the other person or I'm bashing them.

Problem is, some take it personally and then attack.  It shouldn't be too hard to discern a personal attack from a spirited discussion.  But unfortunately it is for some people.  

I am always united with other Bulls, even if I disagree with their opinion on one particular point or another.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

#BullsUnite

+1

I think we need to define "bashing" however.  I like a good back and forth discussion, doesn't mean I dislike the other person or I'm bashing them.

Problem is, some take it personally and then attack.  It shouldn't be too hard to discern a personal attack from a spirited discussion.  But unfortunately it is for some people.  

I am always united with other Bulls, even if I disagree with their opinion on one particular point or another.

Unfortunately most "spirited" discussions on here over the past year or two quickly become personal attacks.  I'm usually one that likes to stir the pot but I've cut back greatly.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I'm usually one that likes to stir the pot but I've cut back greatly.

You're hardly one that stirs things up. 

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I remember last year during a game in the chat room I even got brybull thinking things might turn around...lasted about 15 mins though. Shooting for a hour this year ;-)

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm usually one that likes to stir the pot but I've cut back greatly.

You're hardly one that stirs things up. 

Me either.   :rolleyes: