• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I guarantee a USF victory over rusted ucf!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

After 10 games by each team, one observation that I don't like to admit is that the tinmen look faster.  Last year, that was not the case with Adams and Mack.  This year outside of Flowers, I don't see much else in the way of speed.  MVS seems to have straight away speed but not elusive speed and Tice and Johnson are good backs but don't have elusive speed either.

Who can forget Mack's double stiff arm move for a long TD run last year.  A thing of beauty.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We are 9-1 while playing imperfect and leading the nation in penalty yards and kicks blocked. That should say a lot for our current talent level. If we actually play a complete game i love our chances. 

The talent is there, no doubt. I have my doubts that we will be able to run it down their throats consistently, like Sterlin likes to do. Flowers arm might be crucial in this one, which makes me nervous. We've seen him really good throwing the ball, and really bad as well. Killins worries me.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 minute ago, USFBulls727 said:

The talent is there, no doubt. I have my doubts that we will be able to run it down their throats consistently, like Sterlin likes to do. Flowers arm might be crucial in this one, which makes me nervous. We've seen him really good throwing the ball, and really bad as well. Killins worries me.

If we get the good passing Q, we win.  If we don't, it depends on if UCF can stop the run.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180

Just not convinced they can stop the run. Oliver did bc he is Oliver. They do, they win.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Lot of speculation in the OP.

This team has the talent to win.

However I wouldn't pick the team that has played the last 10 games to win.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

7 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

If we get the good passing Q, we win.  If we don't, it depends on if UCF can stop the run.

Will be interesting to see how he responds to the occasion. It's probably the biggest game of his career, against one of the better teams he's faced, on the road. Would love to see him end his career here on a high note, and pull out the next three (hopefully) games. He's coming off an 11-28 142 performance. I really have no idea what to expect from him on Friday.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing is certain at this point. What is certain is that the suspense. It’s killing me! We will find out soon enough. Let’s all have faith. This isn’t 2013 2-10 USF we are talking about. 

Edited by StPeteBull91

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just now, StPeteBull91 said:

What is certain is that the suspense. It’s killing me! 

the-suspense-is-terrible-i-hope-it-will-last.jpg

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, StPeteBull91 said:

Nothing is certain at this point. What is certain is that the suspense. It’s killing me! We will find out soon enough. Let’s all have faith. This isn’t 2013 2-10 USF we are talking about. 

Yea, way too much suspense. I'll admit, i would love for a season in which we can just relax and watch USF dominate w/o being so stressed during the games lol 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Yea, way too much suspense. I'll admit, i would love for a season in which we can just relax and watch USF dominate w/o being so stressed during the games lol 

Lol 2016 was that year, minus Temple. I’m not gonna be an “iffer” though. What’s done is done. 

Edited by StPeteBull91