• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random thought about black friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  472
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Orlando Bull said:

Huh... I never thought of it that way. Sometimes some of those superior athletes have a bad day. How many of our superior wide receivers have dropped multiple drive sustaining passes this year? How many of our superior LBs/DBs have missed tackles that sustain drives for the opponent? How many passes has Q missed? I wish I lived in a world where I could blame any and every shortcoming I have on my boss. I also do not know that we hold all of the skill matchups against UCF. I like our QB better, but, their other skill positions are at least as good as ours. Their lines are huge and they have given up like 2 or 3 sacks all year. I really hope that the team doesn't feel this way for this game, or any for that matter.

Gee in guess all that talk about CWT recruiting was just talk as I recall UCF was 0-12 in 2015 but now their players are just as good or better than ours. Yes players can have a bad day but in my opinion the ones that are well coached seem to have fewer of them. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Seems the sports chatter keeps referring to UCF signature win against Maryland. Isn't Maryland 3-4? Kinda similar to Illinois. I could review more UCF wins but this seems to be the big signature win for them. Hopefully, USF and UCF will both be undefeated when they meet. It will be a helluva game plus good for the schools and the conference. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Seems the sports chatter keeps referring to UCF signature win against Maryland. Isn't Maryland 3-4? Kinda similar to Illinois. I could review more UCF wins but this seems to be the big signature win for them. Hopefully, USF and UCF will both be undefeated when they meet. It will be a helluva game plus good for the schools and the conference. 

Memphis is the best win. Memphis is a 1 loss team.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

7 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

And it’s likely Maryland will lose to Indiana this weekend. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, Gismo said:

Memphis is the best win

Remember when this would have generated paroxysms of laughter???

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

You haven't watched UCF this year if you think USF has superior athletes. A slight edge? Possibly but outside of QB with Flowers UCF could have the edge at anyone looking at it objectively, especially at the WR position.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah I saw a little bit of their highlights and it looks like UCF has this one guy that could be mistaken for Usian Bolt. It gives them a huge edge. But we will be the only team on their schedule with comparable speed. It could be a great game. 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

The freshman Otis Anderson is almost as fast as AK, but is more of a swiss army knife. RB, WR, Slot. Gonna be a great game.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

Prices going up for the game.  I'm guessing they have to shell out more for insurance in case the stadium collapses.  Should have got my tickets last week for $22.  Now they are $50.  Ouch! 

Edited by bullstampede9922
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

My random thought about black Friday is that it's a month away ...