• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

James Robinson, 2017 4* WR

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I think he chooses USF.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777

1 hour ago, ForestBull said:

Still gotta be 21

Basically living in WA(20 min from border and work in Spokane) I'm aware of the laws and partake from time to time. I'm  pretty sure he could get a teammate or friend to purchase it for him but once it's on him unless he looks overtly young cops can't do anything as they can't use dogs for it anymore nor can they stop him randomly and check. If he's at a party and smoking there and said party gets busted it will be no more than an MIP which he probably would have got anyway considering he would also probably be drinking at said party; it's also forces the cops to prove he was high at the time and there aren't any field tests for it other than blood which has to be taken at the station and isn't that accurate. I guess I'm just saying aside from purchasing in one of those states(atleast WA, OR and CA) cops won't give a ****. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He said he's not going to commit on signing day which means he's fishing for a bigger offer.  I think he finds a P5 team that is willing to look past the incident and takes that route.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yep. He's going to wait and see who misses out on other recruits and has scholarships to burn. It's actually a pretty good strategy I'm surprised more kids don't use. In baseball, tons of kids wait until the summer and get offers from teams who lose players to the draft opening up roster space.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Basically living in WA(20 min from border and work in Spokane) I'm aware of the laws and partake from time to time. I'm  pretty sure he could get a teammate or friend to purchase it for him but once it's on him unless he looks overtly young cops can't do anything as they can't use dogs for it anymore nor can they stop him randomly and check. If he's at a party and smoking there and said party gets busted it will be no more than an MIP which he probably would have got anyway considering he would also probably be drinking at said party; it's also forces the cops to prove he was high at the time and there aren't any field tests for it other than blood which has to be taken at the station and isn't that accurate. I guess I'm just saying aside from purchasing in one of those states(atleast WA, OR and CA) cops won't give a ****. 

I hear ya. I think it is funny I got downvoted on my comment, as if I made the law... 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Yep. He's going to wait and see who misses out on other recruits and has scholarships to burn. It's actually a pretty good strategy I'm surprised more kids don't use. In baseball, tons of kids wait until the summer and get offers from teams who lose players to the draft opening up roster space.

Yes, saw his tweet.   I agree, he is going to see who is desperate that passed on him.  Still think we have a shot, a distant one but a shot. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777

38 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

I hear ya. I think it is funny I got downvoted on my comment, as if I made the law... 

Lol nothing on TBP surprises me. Went ahead and through you an up vote. You'd be surprised how many times I'll get a random down vote for using logic and reason around here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

8 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Lol nothing on TBP surprises me. Went ahead and through you an up vote. You'd be surprised how many times I'll get a random down vote for using logic and reason around here. 

reason and logic are not tolerated around here 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Reason and logic brings out the mob: :angrymob: :D

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Lol thanks! 

But yeah back to Robinson. If we get AJ Davis to sign with us, I think he will follow his good friend.