• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Usf coverage on local sports talk radio

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

Listened to the beginning of douche-mig's show thinking he might mention anything Usf.   He went down the list of conferences and their bowl results and left out Usf and AAC completely.   I don't usually listen,  just thought there might be a chance after a great season and a bowl win.  He did mention basketball coach got fired,  but that was it.   Back to listening to music from 3-6.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231

41 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Listened to the beginning of douche-mig's show thinking he might mention anything Usf.   He went down the list of conferences and their bowl results and left out Usf and AAC completely.   I don't usually listen,  just thought there might be a chance after a great season and a bowl win.  He did mention basketball coach got fired,  but that was it.   Back to listening to music from 3-6.

He is pissed that Rich Bisaccia didn't get the coaches job. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

TBP threads:

1. OCS

2. Publix

3. The media coverage sucks

4. Will we be ranked if...?

We have a new #3!!!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

TBP threads:

1. OCS

2. Publix

3. The media coverage sucks

4. Will we be ranked if...?

We have a new #3!!!

You forgot the classic "Where's USF located? In or out of the city, and exact distance to RayJay."

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We have local sports radio?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Just say NO to listening to "Dead Air". 620 is awful...... Definately not the "hometown" station

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  83

Local?   Did anyone catch the entire Mike Aresco interview on Sirius channel 84 at 300p.m.?  I heard only the last half and while mentioning several of our conference peers, I failed to hear any USF Bulls references.   Now, he may have talked about Bulls the entire first half of the interview which I missed.  Surely he could not make an error of epic proportions by not recognizing USF's best football year!

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I get all the breaking news and opinions I need right here on TBP.

IF Tampa had a sports station all you would hear would be the Bucs almost didn't suck, the Lightning are sucking because of injuries, and God's gift to football won their bowl game...

and now back to the music. Full version of In a Gadda Da Vida by Iron Butterfly.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144

His bias on a number of things, not just against the Bulls, has started to come through so blatantly that it's cringe-worthy.  Like he's becoming the Berman of TB sports radio who is just hanging onto his job for seniority reasons.  And then you have JP Peterson and his awful FSU homerism before him.  Pandora is certainly my savior after Ronnie & T Kras!