• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michigan Hosting Football Camp in Tampa, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Seems like USF fans are the only one's that think this is a good idea and not embarassing.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

Seems like USF fans are the only one's that think this is a good idea and not embarassing.

I think the bar on what embararsses USF fans has been lowered considerably in recent years.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I think the bar on what embararsses USF fans has been lowered considerably in recent years.

We went to Wiscy & MSU for a beating, so why not UM?  We actually hung tight for longer than most expected, in both games.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We went to Wiscy & MSU for a beating, so why not UM?  We actually hung tight for longer than most expected, in both games.

In hindsight, yes. At the time, for some strange reason, I was hanging onto the hope we had a chance to pull it out. If you asked me today to take what I know of the team at the time, we definitely hung in longer than we should have.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

Links?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Links?

Sure, here's a thread where AAC fans are discussing it.

http://www.csnbbs.com/thread-735537.html

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

Links?

Sure, here's a thread where AAC fans are discussing it.

http://www.csnbbs.com/thread-735537.html

Thanks .... not surprisingly, the loudest mouths are the Kanuckleheads from up I4. And there was another interesting thread referred to in that one about GSU doing the same with PSU, http://csnbbs.com/thread-688172.html

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

I'd shut it down.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

this must be part of our BIG 10 invite :D

Fair trade-off! LOL

Funny. Of course, if we really thought we were on the cusp of a B1G invite, this thing would be squashed real quick. I just hope USF makes a pretty little nickel for hosting.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

Thoughts?

2eckpbs.jpg

I don't think they are "hosting" the ONE DAY USF CAMP on June 6.  Harbaugh and his staff will be present to meet recruits at the USF CAMP.  IMO. That's how they are getting around the NCAA.

No, it's a Michigan camp. There is no NCAA rule.

Feel free to download and read the PowerPoint linked in the second search result, directly from the NCAA website, especially pages 6 and 7: https://www.google.com/search?q=ncaa+rule+regarding+football+camps&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There is a NCAA rule that hosted camps by a university cannot be outside of the state or within 50 miles from the campus if in another state.  They can however be guests at other camps outside this radius, including camps by other universities (ours) and camps that various high schools set up (likely for them), but not the ones actually running the camps.  This is a loophole that Michigan, Penn State, etc are using that the ACC and SEC (and likely Big East before) didn't allow their schools to use/abuse