• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

would you buy stock in usf football?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Best time to buy is now. On paper hit rock bottom after Taggart's first year. Started to bounce back slightly after this past season. Fundamentals are in place for a strong rise. Risk/reward is looking pretty good right now.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Best time to buy is now. On paper hit rock bottom after Taggart's first year. Started to bounce back slightly after this past season. Fundamentals are in place for a strong rise. Risk/reward is looking pretty good right now.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

and stop calling me Sheerly

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

If USF football was a for-profit business, it would be a penny stock right now or it would have probably been acquired by now. I wouldn't touch it.

Glad that is not the case.

I look at my tickets as purely a charitable contribution to my alma mater and the school I love to cheer for.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I buy season tickets and donate to the school. So yes, I do buy and will keep buying stock in USF.

yep.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Hmmm...in terms of investment or trading? 

Just being honest, had I not bought into this deal eighteen years ago, I can not, in good conscience, tell you that I'd buy in today.

If I were on the outside looking in...at a program that spent four consecutive years down there with sea squirts and hag fish...in

conjunction with where the program lies, vis-a-vis the P5, I'd have to tell the broker to come up with plan B and give me a call

next week. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hmmm...in terms of investment or trading?

Just being honest, had I not bought into this deal eighteen years ago, I can not, in good conscience, tell you that I'd buy in today.

If I were on the outside looking in...at a program that spent four consecutive years down there with sea squirts and hag fish...in

conjunction with where the program lies, vis-a-vis the P5, I'd have to tell the broker to come up with plan B and give me a call

next week.

http://youtu.be/MJXLV_DMKa0

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

No need to buy the stock, just walk around behind smazza and pick up all the share certificates he is throwing away.

And yes, I would buy, but be warned, it may be a long term investment. Not sure the dividends will start rolling in right away.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Yes.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

How many shares are available as of right now ? I would like to buy all of them.