• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another USF coach out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Pity, seems more likely a scandal thing but it doesn't have to be that recent. Could be something found out from past... In any case, man, Harlan sure has been earning that paycheck since he took the helm, huh?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

I wonder if we should have just kept this guy on. It seems like these days it is impossible to live up to the mantra "win in a first class manner". Look at Urban Meyer. Look at GOL. No nobel prizes there but plenty of trophies.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Pity, seems more likely a scandal thing but it doesn't have to be that recent. Could be something found out from past... In any case, man, Harlan sure has been earning that paycheck since he took the helm, huh?

he just fired one of the coaches from one of the only successful programs at USF. I would hope Athletics would have released more info.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

he just fired one of the coaches from one of the only successful programs at USF. I would hope Athletics would have released more info.

Other than just for the hens to gossip about, what more needs to be said?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Other than just for the hens to gossip about, what more needs to be said?

Nothing that is said can be good for the schools image. For someone as successful as Moreno....it had to be something bad. I don't want whatever he did and USF put in the same sentence. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'm sure they're going to stay mum on the reasons until they vet it out with the staff & lawyers first. Just protecting the school, and can you blame them? I like that Harlan is being calculated about releasing too much info. Shows a little wisdom to be slow on talk, but swift on the action.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Wow. If whatever happened comes out, I'd like to know

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

A scandal would do more harm than a successful women's tennis program would do good. Women's tennis does nothing for the university. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Where's McMustache ?

Cashing his paycheck, the douche...

Maybe this lack of info is proof the leak has been sealed?