• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Not renewing this year either. I'm struggling with how they tossed aside those who have stood by the program through this **** show on the field. I'll attend every game, but not at the premium I have paid for years. I have my bricks and locker there, and have facility donations still going to athletics, so I am happy with that. We've decided to give the money to veterans services this year and hopefully athletics changes course next year....

I'll be there, but with extra beer money

unless something happens to change my mind, we are not renewing for the same reasons.  I will renew our WBB tickets and will get tickets for most of the games-I am sure that I will not have any problem getting tickets at a much lower price than we have been paying and had tickets since day 1

Edited by snarling Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

There's no such thing as a Gold Bull Location .... and you couldn't have put this in the thread about season tix renewal?

Not renewing this year either. I'm struggling with how they tossed aside those who have stood by the program through this **** show on the field. I'll attend every game, but not at the premium I have paid for years. 

A sympathy boycott ..... awesome! Attica! Attica! Attica! Attica!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

Noise. If you think I'm in the wrong for being OUTRAGED at 5 net rushing yards against UCF, bless your heart.

I am a winner. That's how I operate. It's how I'd expect a professional D1 athletic department to operate. None of you know my income or donation level to the university so get off my case. I'm tired of losing and disgusted by what happened to us. But what's more disturbing is how the fanbase has come to be ok with it.

People out there (some Voodoo Fivers) say the worst thing that ever happened to us was the WVU win. Bull****. The worst thing that ever happened to us was the McNeese State loss.

My bar is high. No apologies.

Edited by hm101

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

Regardless of what Coach Harbaugh's Friend does this year, I believe Mark Harlan has the right attitude for this program at this time and will be right there with you (us) demanding excellence behind the scenes.

It's all in Harbaugh's Friend's court.

Congrats on the ticket purchase. Love it.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Not renewing this year either. I'm struggling with how they tossed aside those who have stood by the program through this **** show on the field. I'll attend every game, but not at the premium I have paid for years.

interesting how you cut out the rest of my post.... no boycott, just not paying extra, just market value for the games and still donating to facilities

You grumpy old men these days

Edited by Skingraft
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

losing has a way of making men old. and grumpy.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Man... I'm only 34 and grumpy....

interesting how you cut out the rest of my post.... no boycott, just not paying extra, just market value for the games and still donating to facilities

You grumpy old men these days

Ok, should have specified boycotting season tix .... also should have asked for clarification on what attending every game but not at premium meant. "Scalpers"? Game by game thru USF?

And it's my god given right to be grumpy any **** day I feel like it

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Not renewing this year either. I'm struggling with how they tossed aside those who have stood by the program through this **** show on the field. I'll attend every game, but not at the premium I have paid for years. I have my bricks and locker there, and have facility donations still going to athletics, so I am happy with that. We've decided to give the money to veterans services this year and hopefully athletics changes course next year....

I'll be there, but with extra beer money

No course will be changed as far as tickets, so you mind as well drop those hopes now!