• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woolard Gets A New Gig

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

@TBTimes_Bulls: Former #USF AD Doug Woolard no longer being paid by the school http://t.co/O0HGeqm0KF

Believe I said this months ago.  But, on the Pen, if you can't provide a link you don't know Jack.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

@TBTimes_Bulls: Former #USF AD Doug Woolard no longer being paid by the school http://t.co/O0HGeqm0KF

Believe I said this months ago.  But, on the Pen, if you can't provide a link you don't know Jack.

I think you get a pass from that rule.  Remember how short our memories are around here.  :)

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Link?

... :D

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Probably because Harlan didn't NEED to do it at UCLA.

I gave his name for a reason. It's known. Are you going to tell me no D1 campus in America needs multiple facilities upgraded/replaced?

Missouri's going through over $200M in athletic upgrades................USF's is peanuts compared to that one alone.  What about North Texas stadium, Tulanes stadium, TCU's upgrades, Minnesota's stadium, etc, etc, etc, Woolard did NOTHING special for USF that his high salary did not handsomely compensate him for and isn't done across the country regularly by other universities.  

The upgrades we are discussing were in 2011. At that time they were the largest in 25 years. So...your point? And I wouldn't call what, $80 million "peanuts".

Probably because Harlan didn't NEED to do it at UCLA.

I gave his name for a reason. It's known. Are you going to tell me no D1 campus in America needs multiple facilities upgraded/replaced?

Missouri's going through over $200M in athletic upgrades................USF's is peanuts compared to that one alone.  What about North Texas stadium, Tulanes stadium, TCU's upgrades, Minnesota's stadium, etc, etc, etc, Woolard did NOTHING special for USF that his high salary did not handsomely compensate him for and isn't done across the country regularly by other universities.  

You sure its $200 million? This article says $72m.  http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/campus-corner/article304500/MUs-planned-upgrades-come-into-focus.html

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Slick, why do you spend so much time arguing with people here? Do you really have nothing better to do than sit on a PC and prove everybody else wrong? Just doesn't seem healthy, man.

Slick, why do you spend so much time arguing with people here? Do you really have nothing better to do than sit on a PC and prove everybody else wrong? Just doesn't seem healthy, man.

I was the one hbryan was trying to prove wrong. I made a statement and he came back with a response of how it was peanuts. And I use an iPad while multitasking. Thanks for your concern.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Jest worried 'boutcher mental health!

Jest worried 'boutcher mental health!

Boredom is my current mental health status.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

he already got his full compensation, he is already not involved but keep posting what you don't know 

This

There is no costs savings to USF in this story

It's ok to share what you DO know when others do not...without being a Richard Edward.