• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Voodoo Five Podcast

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,002
  • Days Won:  12

http://www.voodoofive.com/2014/12/3/7327347/voodoo-fivecast-the-c-florida-game-as-90s-alt-rock-edition

Is up.

Thoughts

• We were in the 70's in F/+ in week 3 or 4, ended the season in the 120's. Isn't week 3/4 when Willie took over play calling?
  • They were talking about same things we all talked about when Taggart was hired - where are we going to find the OL he wants? Gonna have to make some tweaks.
  • Doubtful Taggart changes his offensive philosophy, so he'll just have to let go of some playcalling / control
  • Can't easily fire Wulff because it'll be the 3rd OC in 3 years - I agree
  • GOL took a jab at our culture because UCF visited a hospital or whatever. Can they read over there? We have been doing the same thing ALL year without bragging about it, and without being racists, or liars. 
  • Think White starts next yr. - I agree
  • Think OL will be up to average next year - I hope better
  • WR will likely be weakest spot next yr. - God help us

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

http://www.voodoofive.com/2014/12/3/7327347/voodoo-fivecast-the-c-florida-game-as-90s-alt-rock-edition

Is up.

Thoughts

• We were in the 70's in F/+ in week 3 or 4, ended the season in the 120's. Isn't week 3/4 when Willie took over play calling?
  • They were talking about same things we all talked about when Taggart was hired - where are we going to find the OL he wants? Gonna have to make some tweaks.
  • Doubtful Taggart changes his offensive philosophy, so he'll just have to let go of some playcalling / control
  • GOL took a jab at our culture because UCF visited a hospital or whatever. Can they read over there? We have been doing the same thing ALL year without bragging about it, and without being racists, or liars. 

All good points, although I believe with guys on the roster like AJ Legree, Ryeshene Bronson, Tyre McCants, and Rodney Adams that we will be better at WR than people think. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I think Josh was a bit harsh on the fan base. Apparently he thinks just because you show up to a game you should drown out the other fans? You've gotta give the fans a reason to cheer! Our fans so badly want a reason to cheer, but when you get shut out by your rival what the heck do you expect? I sure hope it gets better next year, but I've seen nothing to think it'll happen..

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,109
  • Days Won:  39

I think Josh was a bit harsh on the fan base. Apparently he thinks just because you show up to a game you should drown out the other fans? You've gotta give the fans a reason to cheer! Our fans so badly want a reason to cheer, but when you get shut out by your rival what the heck do you expect? I sure hope it gets better next year, but I've seen nothing to think it'll happen..

I think after the other team converts every single 3rd down it takes the wind out of our sails.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I think after the other team converts every single 3rd down it takes the wind out of our sails.

Absolutely. Add in no scoring, add in what we've had to endure over the last 4 years and that's what happens.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Absolutely. Add in no scoring, add in what we've had to endure over the last 4 years and that's what happens.

This.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Our 3rd and 4th down D was atrocious this past season. It's completely demoralizing.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

This.
+1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Is up.

Thoughts

Probably to visit one of their players he put in there ... 

Nah, that's the morgue.