• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This will make you want to throw up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

If George O'Leary doesn't retire in the next four years, he will have coached longer at UCF than Jim Leavitt did here.

This is the worst possible stage in our program's history. The recruiting isn't horrendous by any means, but our QB situation isn't going to improve unless we get a JUCO, or a blue chip out of thin air who can start as a true frosh. The (unjustifiable) playcalling and (maybe excusable) personnel decisions by CWT have sabotaged the confidence of our current QBs and perhaps ruined them. Taggart according to everyone basically has a year, and with our schedule and roster issues, it just doesn't seem possible. With these in mind, it becomes logical to ask:

In late 2015, is USF even close to the destination it was in late 2012 for a coaching search?

The prospects are not good.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

What made me want to throw up today is saying if we switched coaches we would win and a UCF fan saying "yes or kill coach killed a player. Your coach supposedly slapped a player and he got fired. And that's why we win and you guys don't."

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

When I look at the current roster and where we are losing players to graduation, I really don't see much improvement in our play next year.

I tried to look at some of the JUCO QBs and I don't really see any dynamic QBs available (not that I really know what I am looking at). The only hope to upgrade our stock would be to land a grad transfer to jump start things here.

My opinion, as I have stated before, is I see the rebuild of the program beginning next year.

The good news is in any scenario, whether it is Taggart or another coach, 2016 we should be on the way up.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I had some UCIF fans saying the exact opposite. How Taggart is a great hats working coach who deserves time... Guess it depends on where you sat in the sea of black and gold.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

If George O'Leary doesn't retire in the next four years, he will have coached longer at UCF than Jim Leavitt did here.

This is the worst possible stage in our program's history. The recruiting isn't horrendous by any means, but our QB situation isn't going to improve unless we get a JUCO, or a blue chip out of thin air who can start as a true frosh. The (unjustifiable) playcalling and (maybe excusable) personnel decisions by CWT have sabotaged the confidence of our current QBs and perhaps ruined them. Taggart according to everyone basically has a year, and with our schedule and roster issues, it just doesn't seem possible. With these in mind, it becomes logical to ask:

In late 2015, is USF even close to the destination it was in late 2012 for a coaching search?

And how many conference championships, BCS wins and years ended ranked did Leavitt have compared to O'Leary? Puke.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

And how many conference championships, BCS wins and years ended ranked did Leavitt have compared to O'Leary? Puke.

I really don't care about our time in the minor leagues,  that includes now.  It's such a different game.  We hadn't lost to a minor league opponent in how many year until the last 2 coaches.  At least Skippy's teams had a few marque wins.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Oh, great, here we go with comparisons again. We just have a long way to go, no matter who coaches the team. Believe it or not, I'm still for Tags sticking around another season or two. He wants a smash-mouth football team, but right now he has half the components. I really wish he'd adjust the scheme to what he has, but maybe he can make it work with what he gets. :fingerscrossed: :beggingplease:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

Oh, great, here we go with comparisons again. We just have a long way to go, no matter who coaches the team. Believe it or not, I'm still for Tags sticking around another season or two. He wants a smash-mouth football team, but right now he has half the components. I really wish he'd adjust the scheme to what he has, but maybe he can make it work with what he gets. :fingerscrossed: :beggingplease:

I don't get this.

Even if Coach T doesn't have the talent to run his scheme, what have you possibly seen that makes you think he is capable of turning us into the type of team he wants to be?

Predictable play-calling, terrible personnel decisions, and horrible clock management.

Different players won't fix those issues. If I really thought it was JUST lack of execution, I could be on board. But it's not.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I don't get this.

Even if Coach T doesn't have the talent to run his scheme, what have you possibly seen that makes you think he is capable of turning us into the type of team he wants to be?

Predictable play-calling, terrible personnel decisions, and horrible clock management.

Different players won't fix those issues. If I really thought it was JUST lack of execution, I could be on board. But it's not.

+1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

I don't get this.

+1

Yea, he has the mouth part.