• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GAMEDAY!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

^^^^^. Sad

We need to cut our losses; we can afford it.

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

Scoreless. We're just pathetic. I jam so mad at the people who brought us to irrelevancy in college football, influential donors, the president, and the AD. We are embarrassing.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

He has lost the team. The higher ups are aware. Now what they do with it is the question.

In addition to losing the team he has lost the fan base. Combination of the two is really bad for the program.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Time to put ole yeller down. Who wants us to lose to them again next year? We should never ever lose to them, let alone get shut out at home by them. Harlan should already know what based on the scoreboard.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

I wanted CWT to work here. It is not going to happen. What to do? Fire CWT and pay for another coach our suck it up for another year? Both are bad options. :bang:

if we fire him, we'll be paying three coaches next year. Can we possibly afford that? I think we're getting better but slowly and not much.

Cant afford to fire him. Can't afford to NOT fire him.

Well put.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Scoreless. We're just pathetic. I jam so mad at the people who brought us to irrelevancy in college football, influential donors, the president, and the AD. We are embarrassing.

Honest question,

Why are you upset with the donors?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Wow and this is an average UCF team shutting you out in your house (well the Bucs' house). You guys are pathetic.

thanks guy. You can go away now. We already know.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

I wanted CWT to work here. It is not going to happen. What to do? Fire CWT and pay for another coach our suck it up for another year? Both are bad options. :bang:

if we fire him, we'll be paying three coaches next year. Can we possibly afford that? I think we're getting better but slowly and not much.

Better question is do we want to keep Taggart here and watch fan attendance dwindle faster and faster or being in a new coach to keep fans to Ty and save a program. We have seen how the COA hire has worked and I trust that Harlan would get a good coach to replace him but if he stays I don't see the fans showing up and I don't see enough improvement to think Taggart can win at this level. If he gets to the chance next year hopes he proves me wrong but from what I have seen we will be lucky to win 6 games next year unless we get the softest schedule ever. It would be better to make the change now then wait 1 year and change. At least the next coach will have a better group of talent than what Taggart had when Holtz left