• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expectations...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

So, about that OCS....

:stirpot:

We need that to compete!! Cant win in RJS anymore. That was the past. Now we need an OCS to bring back the program. It is the only way!!!!

broken-record2.gif

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Now that my kids aren't babies anymore, my plan was to repurchase the season tickets I dropped a few years ago due to logistics. I'm leaning towards burning the cash instead (or I guess I could just put it away for the two of them when they get older).

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

The 5 stages of death.....seems appropriate

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

The 5 stages of death.....seems appropriate
Some folks can't get past the first stage

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

These last few seasons have been  so bad I cant take watching much longer...

who knows we may buy a home theatre system and wide screen TV

This is EXACTLY what USF is competing with at the Robinson manse.

Construction begins immediately following Christmas break and is slated

for completion around the March / April timeframe. I have strong reason

to believe that there will be a full-court-press marketing campaign from

you-know-who to NOT PURCHASE season tickets and instead watch all

of the hi-quality hi-def football one set of eyeballs can consume.

No guarantees on next year, though I had hoped to make it to the twenty-year mark. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

DepressionAcceptance

could never remember what this was...DABDA Edited by Soopuh Fly

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

7 or 8 years ago if you mentioned the teams we play in our conference most college football fans would say that the Bulls should dominate that conference.  The reality is that today USF can't even compete with many of these programs despite improved practice facilities and playing in a NFL stadium.  The blame for this is on the head coaches hired after Leavitt and unfortunately I don't see any hope of CWT turning this thing around anytime soon.  As good as our quick rise towards being a decent football program was our fall to the basement of college football has been even quicker and is difficult to comprehend.  Think about it, USF has beaten Auburn and Clemson and now they can't beat ECU, Cincy, or Houston and barely beat laughing stocks SMU, Tulsa, UCONN and Western Carolina.  This team could legitimately be 0-10 this year.  The most disturbing thing is there are NO signs on the field of making any progress.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

7 or 8 years ago if you mentioned the teams we play in our conference most college football fans would say that the Bulls should dominate that conference.  The reality is that today USF can't even compete with many of these programs despite improved practice facilities and playing in a NFL stadium.  The blame for this is on the head coaches hired after Leavitt and unfortunately I don't see any hope of CWT turning this thing around anytime soon.  As good as our quick rise towards being a decent football program was our fall to the basement of college football has been even quicker and is difficult to comprehend.  Think about it, USF has beaten Auburn and Clemson and now they can't beat ECU, Cincy, or Houston and barely beat laughing stocks SMU, Tulsa, UCONN and Western Carolina.  This team could legitimately be 0-10 this year.  The most disturbing thing is there are NO signs on the field of making any progress.

Nicely said

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

Nicely said

I thought there was, but I was wrong and you are correct sir. MOST DISTURBING.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I remember at least engaging in talks with random folks from Clemson, Cal, UNC, and other middling programs and being able to legitimately feel like I belonged. Now, I just want to put a bag over my head when those some folks ask "so who's your team?"