• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggert has 1 more year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

Harlan will fire Taggart as soon as he can. I have said it before, and I will say it again: Harlan is a winner. He's a young and driven AD who wants to win, who wants to take his career to the next level, and he knows a winning football program is his only ticket to that. 

He is definitely winning on the OOC schedules so far.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Taggart will not change his style. His offense does not work here and he will not adapt it. Adapt or perish. What he is doing isn't fair to his players, it isn't fair to the fans and ultimately it isn't even fair to his coaches and himself.

Any decent manager in any line of work knows you put your people in a position to succeed by giving them duties within their skill set. Taggart is setting his team up to fail by trying to hammer them into a system they just can't, and very few teams can, play.

This is why he will have to go.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Taggart will not change his style. His offense does not work here and he will not adapt it. Adapt or perish. What he is doing isn't fair to his players, it isn't fair to the fans and ultimately it isn't even fair to his coaches and himself.

Any decent manager in any line of work knows you put your people in a position to succeed by giving them duties within their skill set. Taggart is setting his team up to fail by trying to hammer them into a system they just can't, and very few teams can, play.

This is why he will have to go.

+1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

The basis for comparison for the team should really be Holtz' last year, not Taggart's 2013. Have we improved relative to that? Not even close.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

The basis for comparison for the team should really be Holtz' last year, not Taggart's 2013. Have we improved relative to that? Not even close.

completely agree. Someone else said you can't take two steps back and one step forward and call that progress. Are we better than 2012? Absolutely not.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Why wait a year. He's proven he ccan't get job done and there are no fans left who care.

He's got to go. Now.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008

Harlan will fire Taggart as soon as he can. I have said it before, and I will say it again: Harlan is a winner. He's a young and driven AD who wants to win, who wants to take his career to the next level, and he knows a winning football program is his only ticket to that.

he is the last hope this program has at this point. He did not hire Taggart and i am sure won't pull a Woolard/McGillis by saying "oh, but he is so nice"

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Why wait a year. He's proven he ccan't get job done and there are no fans left who care.

He's got to go. Now.

This.

UCF will have more fans at our next game than we will

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181

He's got to go. Now.

And if he doesn't get fired season tickets will decline to almost 0. I love usf, but will not renew if he comes back. I'll save some money or make a donation to academics.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

I think firing him now would be crazy unless you have some superstar in the waiting.  Not sure who that would be??  Maybe that's the question?